BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NOW ITS OFFICIALLY EMBARRASING TO BE A ROVERS FAN...AT LEAST IT WAS NATIONWIDE HIS BLAH BLAH BLUBBERING BULL.

I don't know. Maybe now the footballing world will have a good idea of the sh*t we've had to endure.

I think in fairness to Shebby he has categorically denied a lot of the rumours that have been put on this messageboard and also put forward by Cryer e.g. the Judan Ali thing. It's makes you wonder who starts these rumours and why?

I honestly think his intentions for Blackburn are good, unfortunately he communicates in a very idiosyncatatic manner!

He apologised for appointing Berg, he promised to appoint an experienced manager and put to bed some rumours. He'll get hammered for his appearance tonight but was it really that bad?

I think in fairness to Shebby he has categorically denied a lot of the rumours that have been put on this messageboard and also put forward by Cryer e.g. the Judan Ali thing. It's makes you wonder who starts these rumours and why?

I honestly think his intentions for Blackburn are good, unfortunately he communicates in a very idiosyncatatic manner!

He apologised for appointing Berg, he promised to appoint an experienced manager and put to bed some rumours. He'll get hammered for his appearance tonight but was it really that bad?

agreed.

not that bad apart from thinking Robbie was asking all the questions but not

I do think it is good that we are getting a good amount of media coverage about how dire our situation is. Shows that the fans aren't the evil ones as we were painted 12 months ago. Shame we are in such an embarrassing situation.

I thought Robbie did well tonight asking Shebby questions, sounds like he cares about our situation.

Well played Robbie.

Also it does make you think that maybe a lot of the stuff is being leaked to discredit Shebby. Now if he gets an inexperienced manager he's in for a rough ride. He has a chance to put it right.

That's been going on since he first arrived though, its obvious that him being sent in as unsettled some who thought they had made it. Still needs to head off away from Rovers but there's others who deserve binning first

Shebby's problem is that he shoots from the hip, but he is entertaining and it's refreshing for someone to come on live radio and not give the usual boring answers. Most important thing he said concerned his battle with enemy(ies) from within.

I thought he did pretty well. He is too honest for his own good but put a few rumours to bed. Sounds as though Shaw and Agnew are stirring things up about Shebby, trying to portray to the press that he wants Ali and MacDonald so that the fans will question shebbys sanity and ultimately turn the fans against him.

Interesting that they are speaking to 2 experienced managers.

SS was slagged off for 95 minutes at Barnsley: "Singh is a c***' Singh is a c***".

I wouldn't worrry about that if I were him... apart from the fact that that the fans will be being used by dark forces. what Singh needs to do is stfu. He loves the sound of his own voice but he soundsincreasingly ridiculous. He is rapidly becoming a comic figure to the nation. Whatever anyone says people with his accent do cut comic figures.

Archived