BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

Shebby's problem is that he shoots from the hip, but he is entertaining and it's refreshing for someone to come on live radio and not give the usual boring answers. Most important thing he said concerned his battle with enemy(ies) from within.

entertaining? hes a lunatic.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you know Robbie, amongst you know Robbie , I clarified that:

I Shebby Singh am 100% in charge

I Shebby Singh appointed and fired Henning Berg but did it with others

I Shebby Singh fight enemies inside and outside the club

I Shebby Singh do not pick the teams , take the training and have never mentioned Kevin Mcdonald or Judan Ali outside the club

At a time when I acknowledge everybody wants to see a seasoned manager appointed , I Shebby Singh am devoting 50% of my time talking to the players I neither select nor train

I Shebby Singh think we have a coaching problem rather than a lack of management

I Shebby Singh think Blackburn Rovers have no identifiable style and that originates from the Academy

Shebby you know Singh Robbie

What did the fan say, sorry but I cannot bring myself to listen to the tool named Singh.

just a drunken stream of personal insults aimed at singh whilst his idiot mates cheered him on(hes on a coach returning from the game somwhere), the presenters pretty much let him know he's a fool and cut him of once it was clear he had nothing even remotely intelligent or interesting to say

So Phil, would you rather the players got their information about the situation from twitter?

Don't forget we are talking about a keaner who wad too cowardly to see the four people he dismissed this week.

And no the talking should be done by Bowyer who should be fully informed by the club Chairnan. That is how a professional football club would do things.

I accept that after two years under Venky's we have forgotten what decency and managerial propriety is.

Never mind the people running the club making us into a laughing stock, there are enough fans who can only slag off those they disagree with by offering personal insults, including on this message board and the guy on 606 in the minibus, that do far more damage to our reputation.

Don't forget we are talking about a keaner who wad too cowardly to see the four people he dismissed this week.

And no the talking should be done by Bowyer who should be fully informed by the club Chairnan. That is how a professional football club would do things.

I accept that after two years under Venky's we have forgotten what decency and managerial propriety is.

So you think in the middle of all that has gone on the solution is for Agnew/Shaw to inform Bowyer who can then inform the players?

Philip, hopefully the enemies within are being sacked so Bowyer cannot be fully informed by the chairman (if he's sacked) so i guess Shebby would inform him.

Agnew is not Chairman.

Berg heard of his dismissal on the 6am Sky News

The other three read their fate on the club website

The patently obvious truth from those half hearted Shebby isms inflicted on 606 is that left to his own devices, Singh neither desires nor has any intent to appoint a manager with any clout any time soon and certainly not before we have a repeat of last summer's window this January.

Agnew is not Chairman.

Berg heard of his dismissal on the 6am Sky News

The other three read their fate on the club website

The patently obvious truth from those half hearted Shebby isms inflicted on 606 is that left to his own devices, Singh neither desires nor has any intent to appoint a manager with any clout any time soon and certainly not before we have a repeat of last summer's window this January.

Archived