BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When Singh was a pundit in Malaysia did he speak English whilst doing it?

I believe he did, he also spoke English OK whilst doing the match commentary on Radio Lancs the other day, but that is slightly different to publicly answering questions that are going to be dissected and used against you if a translation issue makes something sound different.

The odd thing is we won today and frankly I couldn't give a rats arse because the club is corrupt and full of @#/? from top to bottom.

Even any slight faint glow from todays victory is washed away by the ramblings of that malaysian c*nt

Well i didn't listen to him, but I have to admit I was like a cat on hot bricks during that time added on at the end of the match. What ever they do, it doesn't seem to stop my wanting Rovers to win. When we saw that very late goal come through, it was awful till we saw the score and realised wed gone 3-1 up. don't care it was Barnsley. don't care who runs rovers. don't care if we haven't got a manager - waiting for that positive result, dreading the opposition scoring is still enough to give me a real buzz, however hard i try to distance myself from it. Now if we had a real manager we might get days like that more often, and what would we then find to moan about?

When Singh was a pundit in Malaysia did he speak English whilst doing it?

i am from singapore .... yes he speaks english ...

even though i do not believe singh has the necessary qualifications, experience or inteligence to adapt...... a simple example is he said we need coaches than manager as we need to form a pattern of play by training the players to play to a certain system .... what he failed to understand thats job of a manager in UK ... in asia its called head coach ........so its basically down to football culture and boardroom setup ... that i forgive as intention is still for making the club better but shaw and agnew it just seems they are systemetically undermining and turning these cultural mistakes and making a bafoon out of SS ... actually i've seen this before in politics when a regime change occurs ...the ousted regime will not publically go against the new regime ....rather they always highlight the mistakes and short commings of the new regime and wait for them to fail to come back to power ....

actually i pity SS ... he can't identify brutas till the last knife is shoved in .... we as fans watch the drama

• Backroom

A forum I frequent not relating to Rovers just discovered the 606 segment and are having an absolute field day

They can't beleive he's a real person in a real job

Could it be that everyone is lying including Singh - lot of questions need proper answers....

Berg and entire coaching team sacked - know it is Venkys but that was surely done as someone was lined up to come in straight away?

Balaji Rao says appointment to be made yesterday/Saturday

Does Singh actually know MacDonald - he said they are friends?

Who offered MacDonakd the job?

Why would Shaw/Agnew want to employ MacDonald?

A forum I frequent not relating to Rovers just discovered the 606 segment and are having an absolute field day

They can't beleive he's a real person in a real job

A general consensus around the world on twitter last night was that Shebby Singh isn't actually a real person, infact he's the latest in a long line of Sacha Baron Cohen characters.... We wish

A worrying part of the interview was when his answer to 'what are you going to be doing in the next few weeks?'

His first response was that he was going to be helping Bowyer and his team and give them advice and support. The search for a manager was an afterthought.

I translated this as meaning that he can't wait to stick his nose in and interfere on the football side of things, despite what he said about who was picking the team.

Oh god not those quilted jackets, they're everywhere nowadays. At least whoever is in charge of the decision to sell these is doing a good job, getting on the bandwagon and all that. Someone doing their job properly?? What on earth is going on.

And he looks an absolute tool.

Well i didn't listen to him, but I have to admit I was like a cat on hot bricks during that time added on at the end of the match. What ever they do, it doesn't seem to stop my wanting Rovers to win. When we saw that very late goal come through, it was awful till we saw the score and realised wed gone 3-1 up. don't care it was Barnsley. don't care who runs rovers. don't care if we haven't got a manager - waiting for that positive result, dreading the opposition scoring is still enough to give me a real buzz, however hard i try to distance myself from it. Now if we had a real manager we might get days like that more often, and what would we then find to moan about?

I feel exactly the same Gumboots. It's a feeling we don't get enough of these sad days and its why we all got sucked in in the first place.

When I think back to the loud music to drown out protests, the bans on flags, the searching of home supporters on entry to the ground, the lies he told, the physical harassment of home supporters, the goons photographing supporters etc etc:

Agnew comes second only to Kean on my most hated list. He hitched himself to him and rose with him AND HE"S STILL HERE!

Yep, the man who smeared the fans to protect his buddy Kean, and he's still being paid. Agnew should have gone with Kean. He is vermin.

Yep, the man who smeared the fans to protect his buddy Kean, and he's still being paid. Agnew should have gone with Kean. He is vermin.

...and fans chant against Shebby rather than him?

Singh might be a buffoon, and out of his depth, but he has done nothing on the same level as the leftovers from Kean´s reign.

• Backroom

The one crucial difference is that Agnew keeps himself out of the public eye as much as possible. Singh does the opposite and so becomes a figure of derision when things go wrong - and he doesn't help himself with regular comments of mind-blowing stupidity.

I'm no fan of Agnew but if there's one thing he's good at it's keeping inconspicuous.

The one crucial difference is that Agnew keeps himself out of the public eye as much as possible. Singh does the opposite and so becomes a figure of derision when things go wrong - and he doesn't help himself with regular comments of mind-blowing stupidity.

I'm no fan of Agnew but if there's one thing he's good at it's keeping inconspicuous.

That has to be a point in favour of Singh rather than Agnew, surely?

At least Shebby talks to the fans and press. At least he has acknowledged the fans. Before this, we all damned the regime for not giving a hoot about the fans. Singh has messed up, but he actually apologised for doing so. When have the Raos done so? Remember when Agnew was on that Lancashire Radio phone-in? Fans concerns were brushed aside, no complaints of Kean were allowed and it was patronising in the extreme.

Shebby might be a vocal prat but at least he doesn´t hide away and ignore tha fans. Too many Rovers fans are going after the wrong person. If we can´t have them all out, then Singh is the wrong one to target first. If he hadn´t come to the club, we´d probably still have Kean as manager now and be having to put up with a string of newspaper articles deriding our ungrateful support. Who do we think we are to complain? Little old Blackburn? If we´d just supported the club more we´d still be in the Prem etc etc...

Still, as long as the fans have someone to boo, eh? Keith Andrews has gone, so let´s boo Murphy or Singh or whoever else, eh?

The trust issue is a big one - following the 606 comments, there must be some holes in the story regarding MacDonald/Ali - Singh said they are friends but they only met for the first time recently apparently.

Cryer & Martin Blackburn suggested it was Singh was leaked the story to them too - then the vicious backlash came and now a u-turn.

Archived