BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shebby's love affair with the BBC continues.

Live after Six with Gary Hickson tonight on BBC Radio Lancashire.

Will the fool ever learn, will radio Lancashire ever learn, he'll tell them nothing whilst making a complete plumb of himself and the club in the process.

"Well you know Gary......." ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Joshua King to Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet:

"People are more happy and relaxed now, due to us picking up two victories from the last two matches. However, we still have a reserve team coach (as manager), and no one knows how long he'll stay on. But he's been calm and understands how he needs to act. It's Shebby Singh's job to sort out the manager gig, so that the players can concentrate fully on the football".

http://www.dagbladet.no/2013/01/02/sport/fotball/premier_league/championship/henning_berg/25056636/

Not Aggers or Shaw, then?

I'll be the first to say....... OMG!!! He couldn't have done a worse interview if he'd tried! So embarrassing!

How ANYONE can take a word that comes out of his mouth seriously I don't know.

I'll be the first to say....... OMG!!! He couldn't have done a worse interview if he'd tried! So embarrassing!

How ANYONE can take a word that comes out of his mouth seriously I don't know.

Seemed irate, categorically stated there wont be anymore signings, plus the new manger to work on a six month contract. Is this the first signs that they will be off come the end of the season.

Its all pointing to them looking to make some money this transfer window.

Shebby is an absolute @#/? joke, he makes me sick to my stomach. If BRFCAG dare try and back him after this they can do one as well. An absolute disgrace.

I agree clear distance needs to be put between Singh and the action group, IMO he is just giving them the runaround.

Comms lines need to be maintained though but not as much

First time I have been truly worried about the club, I would not let this guy run a kebab shop.

We have enough staff!!! we just fired 2 or 3 coaches and a manager and we are ok for staff.....also you could tell he was lying about Peter Taylor meeting Balaji.

Shocking stuff. :wacko:

My personal highlights were the fans are stupid. No rush to get a manager. Only willing to appoint someone on a 6 month deal. Don't need any new players.

I hope for mine and his sake we never cross paths I'd kill him. Only just stopped myself from driving down to the radio station just on the off chance

Rude, ignorant, disrespectful. Those were just the good bits. I've never heard anything like it.

No new back room team, 6 month contract with key milestones to hit, no new players. Oh and Dunny is injured apparently.

Shebby is in total control he confirmed. Which is a bit of a sickener as he has zero credibility.

Archived