BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

Well the interview was an embarrassment.

To me it appears that Shebby has been rattled by the negative chanting towards him over the last 2 games and seems to have lost the plot totally. At times he was ranting during that interview, did not sound like someone who is in control of things.

Completely agree.

All the more reason to continue the chanting.

His charm offensive has definitely hit the buffers. We ain't his friends and he now realises it.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

To me it appears that Shebby has been rattled by the negative chanting towards him over the last 2 games and seems to have lost the plot totally. At times he was ranting during that interview, did not sound like someone who is in control of things.

So obvious it was going to happen as well. Shebby LOVES being the centre of attention, but only when it's positive. He was in his element when he was the "hero", ousting Steve Kean (supposedly) and "opening communication with the fans". Now things have turned negative he's turned into a nasty little rat with no self-control. His true self shone through in that interview and I think it's one he'll look back on with regret in the coming weeks/months.

Shebby

You will be reading these posts, it was a disaster.

A rambling, deluded and utterly insincere interview.

The tabloids will now tear you apart

You are now the official figure of fun they will use you. as a joke to fill space when there are no MU , Chelsea ect stories

At least you will be a celebrity how about Big Brother

Dunn is NOT Injured

All of these mysterious injuries, could they not be the price Venkys are paying for Andersons sleep in at Ewood when he signed a couple of players and sorted out the contracts of others? It always seems something points to either Venkys have been had by various agents or even worse various agents have an involvement in the club.

Venkys aren;t oligarchs, and if its true that they have guaranteed some loans against their own assets if this business venture doesn;t turn out for them it is going to royally screw them and Balaji will have to do more than flog some of his car collection. Which leads me to think when the stakes are so high anyone would personally over seen the business. regardless of fan displeasure, jokes from the media, the drizzle, and feeling like ducks out the water, why doesn't one of the Venky's come to Ewood and Brockhall for a few months and get a grip of the situation? hiding will never solve anything. They could;

1) walk the halls of ewood and brockhall and see with own eyes what is going on, who they can trust, get people onside pulling in the same direction, decisevly address issues in all departments, boost morale (hopefully), put to bed the quablles in the board, whilst all the time learning the ropes of how football clubs are run so that if they retreat back to Pune they will stand a better chance of making the right decision with out being spanked by an agent or paing 400 grand to football pundit.

2)If things ever come good, and Venkys have been absent all the time, I think it would be a shame for them. Imagine they turn up on promotion day or a cup final? they would be seen as figues of ridicule were as if they were seen to be there through the bad times they are more likely going to be shown some appreciation and be included in celebrations despite all of their mistakes.

Until they go through the learning the stage and baptism of fire themselves they will never learn, will continue to be fleeced, and continue to have a dysfunctional club no matter who the manager is.

It's just like i said the other day on another thread about Shaw/Agnew. Give Shebby enough rope an he will hang himself so to speak. He's already well on the way after 606 and now this, sooner or later he will walk or be driven out. Problem is we still have the other rats in the walls of the ship !

Dunn is NOT Injured

Not injured in the same way as Robbo and Givet too?

Fact is Singh doesnt know how to shut up. Theres no chance on earth a John Williams or Tom Finn would ever go on a program like tonights. They would give a couple of sentences to say the search is progressing and an appointment would be made as soon as the right candidate was found.

All of these mysterious injuries, could they not be the price Venkys are paying for Andersons sleep in at Ewood when he signed a couple of players and sorted out the contracts of others? It always seems something points to either Venkys have been had by various agents or even worse various agents have an involvement in the club.

Venkys aren;t oligarchs, and if its true that they have guaranteed some loans against their own assets if this business venture doesn;t turn out for them it is going to royally screw them and Balaji will have to do more than flog some of his car collection. Which leads me to think when the stakes are so high anyone would personally over seen the business. regardless of fan displeasure, jokes from the media, the drizzle, and feeling like ducks out the water, why doesn't one of the Venky's come to Ewood and Brockhall for a few months and get a grip of the situation? hiding will never solve anything. They could;

1) walk the halls of ewood and brockhall and see with own eyes what is going on, who they can trust, get people onside pulling in the same direction, decisevly address issues in all departments, boost morale (hopefully), put to bed the quablles in the board, whilst all the time learning the ropes of how football clubs are run so that if they retreat back to Pune they will stand a better chance of making the right decision with out being spanked by an agent or paing 400 grand to football pundit.

2)If things ever come good, and Venkys have been absent all the time, I think it would be a shame for them. Imagine they turn up on promotion day or a cup final? they would be seen as figues of ridicule were as if they were seen to be there through the bad times they are more likely going to be shown some appreciation and be included in celebrations despite all of their mistakes.

Until they go through the learning the stage and baptism of fire themselves they will never learn, will continue to be fleeced, and continue to have a dysfunctional club no matter who the manager is.

Because they don't do anything for themselves that's why they have no clue. They have minions, Advisors, directors, Agents probably running all their empire. There are just spoiled rich kids trying to play the big i am's.

Not injured in the same way as Robbo and Givet too?

Fact is Singh doesnt know how to shut up. Theres no chance on earth a John Williams or Tom Finn would ever go on a program like tonights. They would give a couple of sentences to say the search is progressing and an appointment would be made as soon as the right candidate was found.

Just like this time last year, older experienced players frozen out so they will seek to leave. Last year it went towards costing us relegation this time it may cost us a tilt at the play offs. 12 mnths on same things happening despite Kean gone and different people in the boardroom, WHY? Just who is advising/telling them to do these things ?

Because they don't do anything for themselves that's why they have no clue. They have minions, Advisors, directors, Agents probably running all their empire. There are just spoiled rich kids trying to play the big i am's.

Yeah well I think they will find out quickly they have found wrong toy to play with, unless you are a multi billionaire you are going to suffer big time, I think their kids will have to start from scratch and get the rickshaw out

Yeah well I think they will find out quickly they have found wrong toy to play with, unless you are a multi billionaire you are going to suffer big time, I think their kids will have to start from scratch and get the rickshaw out

But Rovers made a profit last year, so the Venkeys are laughing all the way to the bank.

They invest no money keep getting the parachute payments, the division we are in has no real relevance excepting lower crowds

When the payments stop the Venkeys will what out

12 mnths on same things happening despite Kean gone and different people in the boardroom, WHY? Just who is advising/telling them to do these things ?

This is what I still can't work out. Why, time after time, are the wrong decisions made? I think that the most straight forward answer is that we have a rabble of fools who have weened their way into positions of infuence at the club and all they are concerned about is doing what is best for them and what furthers their careers and financial situation. They are a pack of leeches who won't drop off until the club is well and truly bleed dry.

Agree with this bit. Consulting fan groups is amateurish and it leaves unqualified people calling the shots. At any normal club though none of this would be an issue - sad.

I agree with it too Sambo but unfortunately whichever option you take we have amateurish unqualified people calling the shots.

But Rovers made a profit last year, so the Venkeys are laughing all the way to the bank.

They invest no money keep getting the parachute payments, the division we are in has no real relevance excepting lower crowds

When the payments stop the Venkeys will what out

Sorry Venkys bloody speed check

When we attended the Radio Lancs live session with Shebby the audience was reminded the broadcast was on the BBC and would we please be sure to behave and use appropriate language!

This is what I still can't work out. Why, time after time, are the wrong decisions made? I think that the most straight forward answer is that we have a rabble of fools who have weened their way into positions of infuence at the club and all they are concerned about is doing what is best for them and what furthers their careers and financial situation. They are a pack of leeches who won't drop off until the club is well and truly bleed dry.

Well, it´s obviously someone who has been doing so throughout Venkys time of owning the club, if it isnt sometjong new.

But Rovers made a profit last year, so the Venkeys are laughing all the way to the bank. They invest no money keep getting the parachute payments, the division we are in has no real relevance excepting lower crowds When the payments stop the Venkeys will what out

Are they really making any money out of a business that is losing 2million a month?

I´m sure some how made money out of Rovers, and Kean has been laughing all the way to the bank for a couple of years now, but how have Venyks?

I can only presume they have risked little, and put most of the debt onto someone or some thing else.

Just like this time last year, older experienced players frozen out so they will seek to leave. Last year it went towards costing us relegation this time it may cost us a tilt at the play offs. 12 mnths on same things happening despite Kean gone and different people in the boardroom, WHY? Just who is advising/telling them to do these things ?

I have to disagree a little here, whilst i see your point especially regarding Nelsen last year, paying Dunn, Givet and Robinson 30 - 40k a week for the return we have got from them is just not viable. If we are losing 2m a month then removing 500k of this from the wage bill from players that contribute very little is the only way. IF we hadn't signed murphy, etuhu and rhodes i might not be so ready to agree with this action.

The one thing that nobody seems to consider is that Shebby is genuine in his aim to get Rovers sorted and that he is being undermined by people within the club (he infers as much in the interview). If this is the case, then I can understand why he is upset by the fans turning on him - as he has done more than anyone to build a relationship with the fans.

Bottom line - it is very obvious that we have too many people at Rovers who are more interested in themselves than Rovers - though I don't agree with everything Shebby says or does, I don't think he is the worst of this bunch. I do wonder whether supporters may regret turning on Shebby.

The one thing that nobody seems to consider is that Shebby is genuine in his aim to get Rovers sorted and that he is being undermined by people within the club (he infers as much in the interview). If this is the case, then I can understand why he is upset by the fans turning on him - as he has done more than anyone to build a relationship with the fans.

Bottom line - it is very obvious that we have too many people at Rovers who are more interested in themselves than Rovers - though I don't agree with everything Shebby says or does, I don't think he is the worst of this bunch. I do wonder whether supporters may regret turning on Shebby.

Good lord DMTP!! I thought you were one of the more sensible posters!!

The man is an utter fool concerned only with being well liked in football circles and locally by our fans.However his complete lack of football knowledge, Championship football knowledge, Blackburn Rovers knowledge and cultural knowledge means he has nothing in his locker except smarmy anecdotes and unfunny jokes.He is a complete no hoper totally unsuitable for purpose.

People would not be trying to undermine him if he knew what he was doing.But running the Club via consultation with BRAG rather then grouping round more experienced football people and keeping his counsel is a fatal flaw in the make up of a guy who just can't resist the limelight and opportunity for self promotion.

Supporters to regret turning on Shebby???? you are having a laugh DMTP we are now seeing exactly what this urchin really is .

Get the nonce out of our Club and close down BRAG who having gone full circle have now no credibility left and and we might be able to start talking about the real issues.

Sorry DMTP but Singh has brought the entire situation on himself by parading in front of anyone that would listen, and making a complete fool of himself in the main.

His first public appearance he calls a member of the first team squad a pensioner and its been downhill ever since. He deserves all the grief he's getting, and whilst I'd much rather see Agnew through the door first, Singh would be a close second.

He's not qualified to do the job he's doing, he's not qualified to buy players which he's been buying, and he's much better suited to talking nonsense on Malaysian TV and being viewed very much as a joke figure by the viewing public.

I didn't hear his interview last night, but I've been told he should expect a rather 'hostile' reception at the next home game if anyone bothers to turn up!

Venkys Out

Singh Out

Agnew Out

Archived