BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

What I don't get is why the brainless moron even mentioned a 6 month deal? Why not just keep your gob shut and get to the task of employing the next desperate puppet?

He has commented on the press release since - But the initial release wasn't made by Shebby.

There are a few rumours going round that SS has left.

Any truth in these ?

Just to add - its probably rubbish but just passing on what someone has said to me. I doubt it is true.

He's still there. Not happy that PA and DS left Pune with their jobs intact, but he's still there.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has commented on the press release since - But the initial release wasn't made by Shebby.

He's still there. Not happy that PA and DS left Pune with their jobs intact, but he's still there.

AW DEEEEDUMS THE THREE PILLOCKS ARE NOT HAPPY....WELL I CAN ASSURE YOU THE FANS ARE MORE UNHAPPY AT WHAT THESE IDIOTS HAVE DONE .

At the moment !

Shebby talks almost entirely in platitudes (emphasis on tit), as did Kean, and they are the two men who have enjoyed the most support & backing from the Venkys.

Conclusion? The Raos & Desai do not have a single bullshit detector between them.

He really does "make it up as he goes along."

Thats what a TV pundit does 47er, I bet he's ok on ESPN, sadly ESPN doesn't really set you up for running a football club though does it.....

Indeed so 47er....... but ffs dont let that lead to anyone ANYONE lining up behind the other two flakes! I do feel that is what is happening right now as a result of the SS witchhunt. Rem from last season how 'Wormtongue' Agnew and his buddy at SEM lined the nation up behind CoCo and against the supporters? They do have powerful links to the press/media/Sky! :glare: So whose to say he didn't pen or influence that piece on 200%?

Shebby needs to go down to the club shop and buy the 'Ten Years at the top' dvd for a quid. I picked it up last week when I was in Blackburn and it's unbelievable how quickly things have changed. We are a completely different club now.

Shebby... watch the dvd (if you can bring yourself to listen to Wendy whaling and laughing after every EFFING goal) and bring those times back to us. You effing clueless criminal.

Thats what a TV pundit does 47er, I bet he's ok on ESPN, sadly ESPN doesn't really set you up for running a football club though does it.....

A charge that I would level at Messrs Linekar, Hanson, Shearer et al who regularly pontificate from on high / a position of complete safety.

Indeed so 47er....... but ffs dont let that lead to anyone ANYONE lining up behind the other two flakes! I do feel that is what is happening right now as a result of the SS witchhunt. Rem from last season how 'Wormtongue' Agnew and his buddy at SEM lined the nation up behind CoCo and against the supporters? They do have powerful links to the press/media/Sky! :glare: So whose to say he didn't pen or influence that piece on 200%?

Certainly seems to me like Rovers fans are being hoodwinked into blaming it all on Shebby.

The man might be a prat, but even taking the managerial farce into account this season, it is still better than what we had to endure last season. Then, the club seemed to be outright hostile to its own fans. We were being attacked in the media on a weekly basis. We even had newspaper articles pushing Kean forward as Manager of the Year!

You´d hope our fans would be able to see how something has been wrong behind the scenes since Venkys took over. Only a small part of that has been down to Shebby.

Certainly seems to me like Rovers fans are being hoodwinked into blaming it all on Shebby.

The man might be a prat, but even taking the managerial farce into account this season, it is still better than what we had to endure last season. Then, the club seemed to be outright hostile to its own fans. We were being attacked in the media on a weekly basis. We even had newspaper articles pushing Kean forward as Manager of the Year!

You´d hope our fans would be able to see how something has been wrong behind the scenes since Venkys took over. Only a small part of that has been down to Shebby.

We don't have fans FLB.... we have a posse.

FLB , you may just have hit the nail squarely on the head, There have been so many fantasy stories going around the last couple of years, you have to wonder sometimes. If only people would realise that they have to share the blame because they extrapolate an opinion or theory then share it as being gospel. They are also the ones giving the press and the rest of the country the ammunition they need to take the @#/?. But as they say "Haters gotta hate !!".

We don't have fans FLB.... we have a posse.

Lol :tu:

Shebby... watch the dvd (if you can bring yourself to listen to Wendy whaling and laughing after every EFFING goal) and bring those times back to us. You effing clueless criminal.

Wendy was truly woeful but then again the bloke who did the commentary was a woodentop too. Call me sexist but the shrill of a womans voice just does not lend itself to football commentary. The woman that did a few MOTD games and now does some radio 5 live reports is like a banshee.........then again Jonathan Pearce is almost up to the octave and it's taken me 10 years to get used to him. lol

I agree, reads like a stitch up job to me. Shagnew will clearly go to any lengths to keep on sucking at the teat

Archived