BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened to Soton match on radio tonight and at half time they spoke to that bloke who does the Football League show. The one with nice jumpers and large boobs. He was at Ewood on Saturday. He said that MA hadn't even met Singh yet let alone spoken to him. Thankfully Shebby seems to be having no input in the footballing side of things, which is as it should be.

I don't like the fact that he's still hanging around, I was hoping he'd been sent well away, anywhere as long as its a long way away. The fact that he's lurking in the background unsettles me. Get rid of him Venky's.

Guest Norbert

I agree jw_. He's lurking in the backround waiting to embarrass the club again like some sort of herpes virus. We should expect that though with the Venky's idiots, as only the competent and talented get binned asap.

Excuse me, we're talking about a de facto club official here.

Yes, his persona is to be a bit matey, trying to ingratiate himself with the fans, yes he's on Venky's pay-roll not Rovers. But he still represents the club.

can you imagine John Williams doing that? I rest my case.

If you are getting abuse you give it back. Can't argue with him giving the finger and shame on anyone that gives it out but can't take it.

Yeah, even if it was from 200 yards away in a speeding Range Rover fleeing the scene.

The guy looked terrified and did a runner. He probably thought he was going to get a good kicking.

Got some jive at Sandbach services and gave the finger to some Rovers fans..... He is a Spurs fan don't forget!

Got some jive at Sandbach services and gave the finger to some Rovers fans..... He is a Spurs fan don't forget!

I really hope none of the naughty Rovers fans threw any snowballs.

The faux hatred towards Singh by a section of fans is absolutely ridiculous. He is not a Steve Kean or Agnew. He didn't sit back and watch and make bullkean excuses as we hurtled towards relegation two seasons in a row. Do people think that Singh is a Rao? Do they see it as a way of having a pop at the Action Group? Are these the same people who mutter that "we should of kept Steve Kean"? (sic)..

Without Singh I am certain Steve Kean would still be here. Should he have a stand named after him? No but just he likes the sound of his own voice doesn't mean he should be abused over it

Still, if it makes them leave the likes of Pedersen alone...

The faux hatred towards Singh by a section of fans is absolutely ridiculous. He is not a Steve Kean or Agnew. He didn't sit back and watch and make bullkean excuses as we hurtled towards relegation two seasons in a row. Do people think that Singh is a Rao? Do they see it as a way of having a pop at the Action Group? Are these the same people who mutter that "we should of kept Steve Kean"? (sic)..

Without Singh I am certain Steve Kean would still be here. Should he have a stand named after him? No but just he likes the sound of his own voice doesn't mean he should be abused over it

Actually I believe different people dislike Singh for different reasons and whilst I agree that it would appear he had plenty to do with the departure of Kean (for which I am eternally grateful) I just could'nt stand the way he was always in the limelight making a fool of both himself and the club. He was making us a laughing stock with his stupid comments, but it was also unclear if he had any input as to selections ,tactics or transfers and that was unsettling.

Other people I believe obviously did not like Brag and linked (rightly or wrongly) their connection with Singh. Others I believe just link him with the Raos and don't trust him.

One down two to go.

Don't talk wet. The man is a liability and shouldn't be anywhere near the club.

Who brought six Portugeezers in? Why? Who brought Berg in and then undermined him? Who goes on the radio and talks rubbish about our club? Who would like to be a manager? Who is in a position of power far beyond his dreams and competence level?

The man is a clown and its even more baffling why he is still here now than it was at the end of December. Now that his role has been marginalised, on the face of things at any rate, and we have a manager doing just that - managing, I'm struggling to see what role the TV pundit is playing and what he is adding to the equation. Has Shebby's SS training top mercifully been retired now that Appleton is being allowed to bring his own back room team in? I bet he's gutted - not his "turn" for the recruitment this time then I presume.

Did he select the new manager? No. Is he assisting the new manager in any way? (No, unless you include not speaking to him and keeping out of his way).

I'm struggling to think of ANY benefit to Blackburn Rovers Football Club for Singh to still be employed there, unless going on the radio and making an arse of himself and sticking his middle finger up at fans is a good thing.

Excuse me, we're talking about a de facto club official here.

Yes, his persona is to be a bit matey, trying to ingratiate himself with the fans, yes he's on Venky's pay-roll not Rovers. But he still represents the club.

can you imagine John Williams doing that? I rest my case.

Can you ever imagine John Williams needing to?

Don't talk wet. The man is a liability and shouldn't be anywhere near the club.

Who brought six Portugeezers in? Why? Who brought Berg in and then undermined him? Who goes on the radio and talks rubbish about our club? Who would like to be a manager? Who is in a position of power far beyond his dreams and competence level?

The man is a clown and its even more baffling why he is still here now than it was at the end of December. Now that his role has been marginalised, on the face of things at any rate, and we have a manager doing just that - managing, I'm struggling to see what role the TV pundit is playing and what he is adding to the equation. Has Shebby's SS training top mercifully been retired now that Appleton is being allowed to bring his own back room team in? I bet he's gutted - not his "turn" for the recruitment this time then I presume.

Did he select the new manager? No. Is he assisting the new manager in any way? (No, unless you include not speaking to him and keeping out of his way).

I'm struggling to think of ANY benefit to Blackburn Rovers Football Club for Singh to still be employed there, unless going on the radio and making an arse of himself and sticking his middle finger up at fans is a good thing.

Agreed.

And to anyone who genuinely thinks that we should 'of' kept Kean: you're an idiot.

Archived