BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

This just points to the Venkys.

Shebby has recommended and they have ignored him. They have also ignored agnew and shaw.

The question is WHY? And who is 'helping' them in their decisions now?

After Berg maybe someone thinks they are getting pushed out and tells them I know one or to better options.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I'm starting to think his power is diminishing

People seemed to think the Pne duo would come back from India with their P45's, that didn't happen. He has made statements about the next manager and then this decision today and he was clearly flustered on radio lancs last night

People seemed to think the Pne duo would come back from India with their P45's, that didn't happen. He has made statements about the next manager and then this decision today and he was clearly flustered on radio lancs last night

But if his power was diminishing, he wouldn't be able to make such statements, would he?

• Backroom

According to the BBC he said an announcement was imminent on Tuesday, he makes statements to what he thinks is true but I just feel that maybe he's starting to be overruled now

I suspect your right. We would have a new manager now if it was up to Shebby. His suggestions have been ignored. He came on the radio yesterday and said Rovers would be appointing someone on a 6 month deal - that seems to have been ignored as well. In saying that, don't think they are taking much notice of Shaw/Agnew either. That's the real issue at the moment.

Personally, I like Shebby but think he is bonkers and not shouldn't be running Rovers.

I suspect your right. We would have a new manager now if it was up to Shebby. His suggestions have been ignored. He came on the radio yesterday and said Rovers would be appointing someone on a 6 month deal - that seems to have been ignored as well. In saying that, don't think they are taking much notice of Shaw/Agnew either. That's the real issue at the moment.

Personally, I like Shebby but think he is bonkers and not shouldn't be running Rovers.

Shebby wanted his mate Judan Ali in charge with kevin Mac with Shebby overseeing things didnt he want to anounce it NYD ?

"I have made my submissions to my bosses. They will receive it, then we will talk about it. We would like to make an appointment on New Year's Day to start the new year in the right way and to see the back of a horrible 2012." - Shebby on Dec 31.

4 days later the club announces no new manager until the end of January.

The lies continue.

So where is the lie in that statement?

long shot but with all the contradictions from Singh, perhaps he's acting on behalf of Balaji who's under the impression he owns a football club, and Mrs D who's maybe a bit more in the know is acting on advice from someone else. The plan seems to be changing daily

• Backroom
Seriously....He never said a new Manager would be announced,

But that they would like to make an appointment on New Year's Day.

"We would like to make an appointment on New Year's Day to start the new year in the right way and to see the back of a horrible 2012."

This is clearly a lie, isn't it? Or do you actually think Venky's (please note he said WE) had a genuine intention to appoint a manager on New Years Day and start the new year "the right way"?

So Shebby interview last night has already completely unravelled, never mind his earlier pack of codswallop.

This idiot has to go and go now.

If it weren't for some stupid meddling I suspect he'd be gone already giving us a clear run at clearing out Agnew.

long shot but with all the contradictions from Singh, perhaps he's acting on behalf of Balaji who's under the impression he owns a football club, and Mrs D who's maybe a bit more in the know is acting on advice from someone else. The plan seems to be changing daily

This is how i see it also. The divisions have always been right from the very top. Shebby is probably Balajis man but Mrs D always appeared to be on the Kean/JA side of things who have now been replaced by Agnew/shaw, at least on the face of things. Who knows whats going on in the very background!

After Shebby's recommendations of MacDonald and Ali were met with mockery around the world, maybe the penny is dropping for Venkys that he knows nothing about how to run a football club.

Get Shebby out and agnew out, bring in people that know what they are doing!

I don't think he ever had any power.

We all know he wasn't able to sack Kean, and we all know he wasn't able to put his first choice in charge when appointing Berg.

He's on 400k and can't make a decision, great work if you can get it.

If it weren't for some stupid meddling I suspect he'd be gone already giving us a clear run at clearing out Agnew.

:tu::tu:

I wonder if Bowyer staying in charge is mainly because they can´t agree on anything behind the scenes whatsoever.

So, doing nothing is the inevitable result.

That's exactly what is happening. Hnece why I think there will be a change at boardroom level before a new manager is appointed.

"We are looking to offer a short-term contract with specific targets, and upon achieving those targets it will trigger off a longer-term contract." - I'm sorry no-one would do that, managers are the same as the rest of us, they want security from a job, whats stopping them taking a long-term job at another Championship? what makes us so special? A logical idea would have been to do that with Berg if unsure. I think perhaps someone doesnt want to pay money out for the next potential sacking.

"We're looking to reward success, not reward failure." who in their right mind would do that? ha ha The apple really doesnt fall far from the tree does it.

These jokers that run the club, suddenly think it works to leave things the way things are, just because we've won two games on the trot.

Archived