BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess that's a no then. We all know what's wrong, that's @#/? easy but Im more interested in ideas of how to correct it.

On a lighter note, when you were 7 in the mid eighties, was it you that used to bring the teddy that we used to throw around the Riverside? Thinking about it, it can't have been because that started in the mid seventies.

Great half time entertainment. Usually lasted a couple of chucks then would appear with an arm missing...then a leg until nowt left.

• Backroom

This clown's silence has been wonderful.

Now if only we could get confirmation that he's been fecked off along with Agnew that would be fantastic. If they have to keep anyone on, it might as well be Shaw as the best of an awful bunch. In the meantime hire some proper people and either relegate Shaw to pen-pushing duties or get rid of him too.

So, for the salary he's paid by the Raos, what's he actually doing? Deadly serious question.

Reporting to the Raos what's going on but not making any decisions himself? - that's close to describing what a 'global adviser' conceivably is. I do wonder if he has been told to stay away from the training ground too as Appleton hadn't met him by the Thursday press conference.

Did anyone see him at the match yesterday?

From the mid-way line of the Riverside we were hypnotised by the "Rao al Family" and their fidgeting.

Yes am told he was in Premier suite fawning over that Sunita bird off corrie

Its so childish whats going on at Ewood. Singh is sitting back waiting for Appleton to fail then he can slag Shaw off.

Its about time Shaw, Singh and Agnew started working for Rovers instead of themselves. Bloody parasites the lot of them.

Its so childish whats going on at Ewood. Singh is sitting back waiting for Appleton to fail then he can slag Shaw off.

Its about time Shaw, Singh and Agnew started working for Rovers instead of themselves. Bloody parasites the lot of them.

:lol:

The bloke opens his mouth and he's a fool who should shut up.

He keeps quiet and he's... doing it on purpose hoping Appleton will fail? o_O

I'm actually glad he's stopped helping to make the club look stupid.

To paraphrase the late great Johnny Castle: people will see what they want to see.

• Backroom
:lol:

The bloke opens his mouth and he's a fool who should shut up.

He keeps quiet and he's... doing it on purpose hoping Appleton will fail? o_O

I'm actually glad he's stopped helping to make the club look stupid.

To paraphrase the late great Johnny Castle: people will see what they want to see.

It has been ages since I've seen the o_O face used, kudos on bringing it back!

But yes, Singh's silence is a good thing. The less he says the better.

Shaw seemed like a right slimy little creep on the football league show, he looked like Louie Walsh after 60 seconds in a microwave, shows how pathetic the club is when he's considered the better of the board members, owners.

:tu:

This is Shaw spouting tosh as usual.

"Everyone knows that certain mistakes have been made in the past, and I'm sure the owners know that, but they've come into a new environment.

"They've not owned a football club before but I think they're learning very fast. I'm hoping things will start to improve vastly."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21120563

This is Shaw spouting tosh as usual.

"Everyone knows that certain mistakes have been made in the past, and I'm sure the owners know that, but they've come into a new environment.

"They've not owned a football club before but I think they're learning very fast. I'm hoping things will start to improve vastly."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21120563

Is hate then to learn slowly if this is fast. They don't appear to have grasped the basics of football ownership even now.

But maybe it's my fault for judging them by 20th century standards.

You're behind the times too. It's the 21st century now
That was my point, gb. I think this century's owners want something different from football clubs than in Jack's day.

Jack Walker wanted what a lot of owners did then, success on the pitch - usually for their home town team.

Nowadays it's about how much of the PL money they can get their hands on.

Archived