BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

I thought Shebby Singh was brilliant. He certainly did make me (and a few others) laugh.

If his job includes looking pretty and making people laugh, he sure succeeded on that one.

Looking pretty? Have you seen an optician recently?

Oh, he makes people laugh alright. That is to say fans of other clubs laugh at him and us.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He does seem unable to go even a few minutes without dropping a B*****K

All the talk about needing to spend £10-15m for promotion and the Ronaldo/Messi stuff is insane even by Shebby's Sh*tometer. His nose is out of joint now that his role at the club's been sidelined and the fans have turned on him.

I found it difficult to watch that. I like the guy as a person but he is out of his depth. Saying we need 3 or 4 £15m players to get promoted is ridiculous.

He shouldn't put himself in situations where he can be ridiculed like that.

WHY do you like him?

Getting Shebby on the mic for a public Q&A like that is a nailed-on PR disaster.

He wasn't even towing the Venky's party line – especially with all the crap about three players costing £15 million.

It's almost like he's on his way out and is having a bit of fun before he departs.

What a Kean.

I don't dislike as a person is probably more accurate. I don't know him but he doesn't seem like a horrible person. He has just been overpromoted and clearly out of his depth.

On a personal level he is actually a very likeable person,

BUT on a professional level he is a walking/talking disaster, I was gobsmacked by some of the stuff he came out with during that Q&A. He should have never put himself in that position.

My worry is that from that his nose is firmly out of joint RE Appleton, I just hope/pray that he doesn't go out of his way to make things difficult for him.

I didn't like the comment about Appeton. For me, you should back a new manager 100% so to say "I'll see after 6 games if he is the right man for the job" is very disrespectful.

Some of the questions for Shebby were ridiculous though and it is disgraceful having people shout w*nk*r at you when you are only a few yards away from them. Embarrassing behaviour all round.

Some of the questions for Shebby were ridiculous though and it is disgraceful having people shout w*nk*r at you when you are only a few yards away from them. Embarrassing behaviour all round.

True that. That guy taking the vid(?) sounded like a right mug.

Cringeworthy video, Shebby talks absolute guff and anybody who doesn't know that yet needs their heads checked! Shebby must be nuts to have taken this gig, all he could possibly achieve is to trip himself up and he has well and truly succeeded! Just another person stealing a wage from Ewood Park.

These videos have a habit of spreading far and wide and as fans (muck sticks and we will all be labelled as the same as "motormouth" in the background) we will also come across as idiots from this video too.

Thing is Shebby shouldn't have put himself in that position, some of the questions/comments were cringeworthy from fans, but that was just after the Venky's visit plus the circus of what has happened since Kean was sacked combined with alcohol was always going to generate that kinda reaction.

Got to love the guy as a pundit though, hate the fact he is affiliated with this club but he would be a lot more entertaining than shearer, Hansen, Merson or Lawro. The best MOTD lineup would consist of him savage kamara and jeff stelling as host.

Archived