BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

I don't recall ever saying that they have... nobody can say, hand on heart, that their tenure has been nothing short of a disaster. The point I'm trying to make in the conclusion, is that if the fans put as much effort into the supporting the team, as they have being anti-SS/Venkys, there is a decent chance we can help the team/club back on track and maybe achieve promotion next year. Promotion (IMO) is the only way in which I can see the current owners selling the club.

That's not necessarily true. They might want promotion to get their hands on the millions that come from Premier League TV money.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's not necessarily true. They might want promotion to get their hands on the millions that come from Premier League TV money.

Very true 47er, however I'd rather take that chance over staying in the Championship season after season. Considering they are putting money into the club (as per the Accounts), I hardly think that would be the case though and no investment in the team/squad, would result in immediate relegation back to the Championship with the parachute payments being used to keep the club afloat.

It might seem to some reading this that I'm trying to defend SS/Venkys - I'm not, but just trying to add some balance to the thread. Things might not be good at the moment, but they could be a hell of a lot worse and as it stands Blackburn Rovers need Venkys a hell of a lot more than Venkys need Blackburn Rovers.

I don't recall ever saying that they have... nobody can say, hand on heart, that their tenure has been nothing short of a disaster. The point I'm trying to make in the conclusion, is that if the fans put as much effort into the supporting the team, as they have being anti-SS/Venkys, there is a decent chance we can help the team/club back on track and maybe achieve promotion next year. Promotion (IMO) is the only way in which I can see the current owners selling the club.

I think it's possible to be critical of the way in which Shebby has behaved of late and be critical of the owners and still support the team. I support the team at EVERY game but that won't stop me being critical of the owners and Shebby. As you say the two are completely different.

Very true 47er, however I'd rather take that chance over staying in the Championship season after season. Considering they are putting money into the club (as per the Accounts), I hardly think that would be the case though and no investment in the team/squad, would result in immediate relegation back to the Championship with the parachute payments being used to keep the club afloat.

It might seem to some reading this that I'm trying to defend SS/Venkys - I'm not, but just trying to add some balance to the thread. Things might not be good at the moment, but they could be a hell of a lot worse and as it stands Blackburn Rovers need Venkys a hell of a lot more than Venkys need Blackburn Rovers.

That's how I see it FR. I dread to think where we'd end up if they left. We are between a rock and a hard place for sure.

Guest Norbert

Speechless in a good, or bad way Abbey?

I won't press play as that Radio 5 interview was enough for me to guess what happens next.

I won't press play as that Radio 5 interview was enough for me to guess what happens next.

I thought Shebby Singh was brilliant. He certainly did make me (and a few others) laugh.

If his job includes looking pretty and making people laugh, he sure succeeded on that one.

hes an absolute crack pot.

I thought Shebby Singh was brilliant. He certainly did make me (and a few others) laugh.

If his job includes looking pretty and making people laugh, he sure succeeded on that one.

THIS HAS TO BE NOT ONLY THE STUPIDIST POST SINCE VENKS CAME BUT SINCE THIS BOARD STARTED.

IF YOU THINK HE IS BRILLIANT THEN THIS CLUB HAS NO HOPE WHATSOVER...LOOKING PRETTY ? HE LOOKS A FREAK OFFSPRING OF GROUCHO.

Archived