BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

That guy has had his gob shut for 3 weeks and its been heavenly. Then he rears his head once more with that broadside of verbal dirhoreah. Get him out!!!

Almost as cringeworthy though was that drunken buffoon in the background. Once again any vaguely intelligent rovers fan will be tarnished with the same brush as that oaf. Another dark episode.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stupidity by Shebby again and then you have the idiots in the background. I'd have had much more respect for Shebby if he'd have turned round and told the guy to p**s off although I'm well aware he can't do this. Why were people going on about him not being here for most of Keans reign being bull when it's a fact?

• Backroom

Shebby in saying stupid things shocker.

Really, who cares? He can't make himself or the club any more of a laughing stock than it already is. My only fear is that this moron will make things difficult for Appleton because it's not his appointment.

Although saying that, Shebby didn't exactly back Berg did he? Didn't even have the class to let him know he was sacked.

..... as it stands Blackburn Rovers need Venkys a hell of a lot more than Venkys need Blackburn Rovers.

Unfortunately that is very true and equally unfortunately too few people can accept it. No one wanted the Venkymob less than me 2 years ago when we we had an income of 50m pa but if they sold the family silver and baled out now BRFC would soon be consigned to the history books.

Unfortunately that is very true and equally unfortunately too few people can accept it. No one wanted the Venkymob less than me 2 years ago when we we had an income of 50m pa but if they sold the family silver and baled out now BRFC would soon be consigned to the history books.

Not convinced by that , which was the last football club to go to the wall ?

Venkys are taking us down at an alarming rate , we are only staying up this season cos Rhodes has scored goals ...

I doubt very much he will start next season has a Rovers player ...

Got to love the guy as a pundit though, hate the fact he is affiliated with this club but he would be a lot more entertaining than shearer, Hansen, Merson or Lawro. The best MOTD lineup would consist of him savage kamara and jeff stelling as host.

Pick I know the bbc are totally stupid with everything that has gone on recently but do you honestly think they would be daft enough to employ a bloke who talks total Guff with a blonde assassin who chopped down people for a living, a bloke who gets caught in the shower with no towel with his G/F watching in embarrassment and a bloke who still believes James Brown is still alive and playing for Hartlepool they would probably kill themselves within 10 secs also do you honestly think savo would let Shebby off with that yes we will appoint an experienced manager for Blackburn Rovers then Appy is appointed within a few mins Sav would be throwing Shebby of the top of the bbc tower trying to explain the laws of gravity to even suggest suggest the trio of Shebby,Savage,Kamara & Stelling would be total suicide even Shearer, Merse, Hanson & Lawro talk more sense than this prize turnip!.

Does anyone know if there is a working link to this video it seems to have been taken down or if anyone has seen it can they give us a synopsis of the questions asked and Shebby's replies that would be great thanks

hes an absolute crack pot.

THIS HAS TO BE NOT ONLY THE STUPIDIST POST SINCE VENKS CAME BUT SINCE THIS BOARD STARTED.

IF YOU THINK HE IS BRILLIANT THEN THIS CLUB HAS NO HOPE WHATSOVER...LOOKING PRETTY ? HE LOOKS A FREAK OFFSPRING OF GROUCHO.

Apparently the word sarcasm doesn't exist in your vocabulary. That, and humor.

Looking pretty? Have you seen an optician recently?

Oh, he makes people laugh alright. That is to say fans of other clubs laugh at him and us.

Your third and fourth sentences were exactly what I was trying to say. God forbid I actually think he looks pretty, but I meant he's succeeded in getting everyone to laugh at us.

Well, do take note that the stuff in the diner wasn't a serious Q and A and more of a joke session, so he was giving joke answers to some of the questions. And if you didn't get his joke about Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo as being a dig at the owners' attempts for Ronaldhino and David Beckham when they first came in, I guess British humor is way, way different from Asian humor. Add to that, the guy was grinning and laughing when he gave some of the answers - a sign in body language that you're not supposed to take his answers seriously.

To sum it up for the people who didn't watch the video, here are the questions and answers (from what I can recall because I have a horrible memory)

First question, cut off in the middle, something about the Premier League, and he replied, "We're no longer in the Premier League."

Second question: "Do you think we have to spend big, big money to get promoted back to the Premier League?" and he joked, "we'll spend the money when we get there."

Third question: "Jordan Rhodes was a good signing, why didn't we sign more players of his caliber? Why sign all those Portuguese players that never make the team?"

Reply: "When we brought in players, we brought in some for the short, immediate term, and others for the long term. They may not seem like it right now, but they are being developed in the academy for the long term." Or something like that.

Fourth question, repeating the third, "What about players of Jordan Rhodes's caliber? Don't you think we need more players like him in order to get back to the Premier League? How much do you think these players will cost? (Or something like that, something to do with what he thinks the cost is)"

Reply: "Oh yes, we're going to need players that cost 10 to 15 million each, so that will be a total of 30 to 45 million. We might even need players like Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi (laughing and grinning when he says this)," Or something like that.

Fifth (or further down, I can't remember if there are any questions in between) question: "There are reports that you and Shaw and Agnew are pulling in different directions, that you guys are in a conflict, has that been resolved, or are you still pulling in different directions?"

Reply: "No, that's speculation, I can't answer questions based on speculation. We have always been united and pulling in the same direction. There is no conflict or disharmony, please don't listen to all that speculation."

Sixth (or as above, can't remember if I missed out any questions in between): "There are bad debts in the club, and the club is losing 2 million a month, there's a danger we'll go into adminstration (or something along the lines of that, maybe he said go bust) if we don't get into the Premier League immediately."

Reply: "No, we're managing finances well. Okay, I'll admit that I am not a financial expert and I don't understand anything about accountancy at all, but I can assure you that there are no debts, and while I don't know where you got the figure of 2 million from, quite bluntly, that's...absolute bo llocks."

Seventh: "Do you think we are going to make it back to the Premier League this time? Or is that still the goal?"

Reply: "Well, as with every businesses, we're going to have unforseen circumstances and we will need to revise our targets. I must admit that it is very difficult for us to get back up at the moment. However, as of now the goal has not changed. If we do not make it back up, we'll revise the target then."

Eight: "Why did it take 2 years to sack Kean but only 2 months to sack Berg?"

Reply: "I don't know what went on during the 2 years when Kean was around, so I can't say for then. I would have sacked him long ago, yes. However, with Henning, as it turns out results were horrible, so we had to cut our losses and let him go. It was really unfortunate what happened to Henning, but we had set targets, and he was not meeting it."

Ninth: "What do you think about the new manager, Michael Appleton? Do you think he'll be successful?"

Shebby Singh: "we'll find out after six games." (That's exactly what Steve Kean's Hypnopad and the others are saying on the Appleton thread!)

Tenth: "What does a global advisor do, seriously? Can you explain to us your role at the club?"

Reply: "To look pretty and make people laugh."

All right, he had a serious reply for that one. "In all seriousness, just take away the global, and you'll basically understand my job. I'm just here to advise. That's all. Sometimes I give good advice, sometimes I give bad advice. I just have to make sure I give more good advice than the bad advice, though making mistakes is inevitable."

I think that was a question that went along the lines of "are you a venker?" and he said, "no, I'm not going to answer that."

I can't remember anything else, please if anyone can recall any question and answer that I've missed, please add them. Thanks.

And take note that my memory is so bad I could have distorted and warped the questions and answers, so please raise anything if you think I've remembered them wrongly, and please do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks.

I can't remember anything else, please if anyone can recall any question and answer that I've missed, please add them. Thanks.

And take note that my memory is so bad I could have distorted and warped the questions and answers, so please raise anything if you think I've remembered them wrongly, and please do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks.

I watched the video and that pretty much sums up what happened.

Oh..and the guy who was filming it didn't come out of this smelling of roses either. The club may be a shambles and Shebby may be a joke but for a grown man (who was filming it) to sit there and blurt out the things he was saying was bloody embarrassing.

If the Rovers Trust are serious about taking over the club then I think some members need to seriously look at their own conduct in public as well.

Archived