BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll be bricking themselves in Pune when they hear about that.

Still part of FA laws, break an intregal part and your snookered, dont forget, they won the league by 30 points to go into the Northern Premier League (now conference)

and thats when all the ###### happened!

Better a 1/10 chance of Shebby coming good than a 0/10 chance of change by carrying on as we are?

Agreed.

Would rather have had the Qatari's take over and plow millions in, build moral up and big smiles all around. But at the moment we'll have to put up with the smiling assassin and hopes that he will eventually get rid of Teflon.

?

We really are clutching at the slimmest of straws

Can you name any instance in history of a football club's fans sayng "Our fortunes took a turn for the better after we appointed that Global Advisor/Director of Football"?

Nope but can you name a previous example of a manager getting the number of chances Kean has? Or a club being run the way Venkys have run it?

We don't KNOW Shebby can't influence the Raos. We can only wait and see. I don't like it either meadows but I've done protesting, I've done shouting, I've done standing up (virtually on my own in the Riverside).

None of that worked either...

He seems to be vetoing Kean's transfer plans which is a good start

And a real manager would say to Shabby, I am not putting up with that I'am off,

not the the scrote that coco is though!

?

We really are clutching at the slimmest of straws

Can you name any instance in history of a football club's fans sayng "Our fortunes took a turn for the better after we appointed that Global Advisor/Director of Football"?

Just out of interest what's your take on Agnew and shaw ? Would you rather they be in control of all things ? Or is your feelings about then the same as they are about Shebby.

If they are the same , what would be your suggestion as the next step for the rovers supporters ?

One step at a time, but no decent/competent manager would fancy working when he apparently has little say on transfer signings or with a global advisor (director of football) he has never heard of before.

Putting Kean aside, we are still a complete mess and have incompetent people with no experience in key roles at the club.

Just out of interest what's your take on Agnew and shaw ? Would you rather they be in control of all things ? Or is your feelings about then the same as they are about Shebby.

If they are the same , what would be your suggestion as the next step for the rovers supporters ?

I don't trust anything or anyone venky.

I am enjoying your posts meadows and fully agree. Spoken with feeling. No logic in Kean still being here at all. No argument he should go. Shebby cannot remove him even if he wanted to.

Inevitably we will muster some wins, hell even my milkman could and Kean will be then able to soldier on valiantly with his excuses handily lined up for all the tripe guaranteed to come in between the sporadic victories. As we plod along in desperate limbo, downsizing everything to do with club.

Has Singh or anybody considered the timing re: the transfer window in all this 5 games malarky? If he's intending to sack Kean then he must not give him any money to spend, whilst 5 matches through to January is a long haul for a new manager to have to work with a squad of players he might not rate.

I seem to rem numerous empty gobshytes on here saying that the slumdog millionaires were right to sack Allardyce when they did before he could spend any money in the transfer window. :angry2: Every day I curse the stupidity of Ewoods army of know nowts.

There's no merit in Shebby having a cunning plan to "unhinge" Kean a month, 4,5,6 games down the line - his abysmal record and shocking conduct, along with his utter contempt for fans, demands that he goes now!!

This is a bloke who is such an embarrassment to the club that at Accrington last week Clarets fans are queuing up to have pictures taken of "Agent Kean" to post on Facebook - Unprecedented humiliation even in a football world which is readily capable of daily embarrassing itself

Anybody with a scintilla of knowledge about what's gone on at our club knows that his position is untenable and a continued affront, a V-sign set in stone, to the fans who remain loyal as well as those who have voted with feet and money

I'm in total agreement but am still hoping against hope that Shebby wants Kean out but is unable to sanction it immediately.

Just been looking up the meaning of the words by Meadows.

Spot on!

For me of limited vocabulary, this is like watching your wife get shagged by someone you despise. You can't do anything about it as your held back by his ugly brutal cronies.

Only consolation, the shagger will tire and do one.

But can you get back with the wife??

I seem to rem numerous empty gobshytes on here saying that the slumdog millionaires were right to sack Allardyce when they did before he could spend any money in the transfer window. :angry2: Every day I curse the stupidity of Ewoods army of know nowts.

Simple facts of the matter are you need to get out more, whats said on here counts for less than 1% of the popluar support, and .5% of those are taking the ######, have you ever thought of joining a book club or the local YMCA?

Abbey buys them a pint and has a nice reasonable chat about football ??

I'd rather buy Kilby and bin laden a beer

I'd rather buy Kilby and bin laden a beer!

Simple facts of the matter are you need to get out more, whats said on here counts for less than 1% of the popluar support, and .5% of those are taking the ######, have you ever thought of joining a book club or the local YMCA?

I didn't mention you or anyone by name Gav....... but if the cap fits you'll just have to wear it wont you?

I do recall a mate of mine relating a sad saga of coming home to find his Mrs inflagrante delicto with a gentleman friend

I was heartened however that his main objection was that the reprehensible heel had parked his BMW on his hard standing

Not sure if this has any metaphorical bearing on the current Ewood fiasco however

probably not, coco has a merc

I'd rather buy Kilby and bin laden a beer!

put a flyer on Kilby's car in Clitheroe a few weeks ago, he was about to get in the car, I was tempted to shake his hand, if the Venkys had not darkened our door I probably would have. A measure of how far we have fallen I suppose

Archived