BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's - The Fall of Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we have to see it every day? We get it, we all know it's not gonna happen. If you have to antagonise him, do it by PM, no one else is interested.

Look . Don't read it then .

Mercer PROMISED they would be gone . I offered him a bet and he offered to draw me a picture of it because it was nailed on .

I am interested

Me too

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's happened. For the first time in my life, a football season is just around the corner and I don't have a team to support - just the long dead ghost of BRFC. I honestly couldn't give the slightest damn if we beat Derby 5-0 opening day, if we draw, or if we lose. I also have 0 interest if we get promoted or relegated. None at all. Until Venks are removed and an effort is made to get this club back to its roots, I don't care if we end up in the Conference, it is both pointless and immoral to support the Venky's incarnation of this once great club.

Thank you once again, Venkys. God knows how much I absolutely loved this football club.

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic time thanks , not bullying just asking . He promised . He wanted to draw me a pic . The big better wouldn't bet .

Welcome back Abbey, hope your cruise was good.

Very sorry to disappoint.

Just hope we get a Christmas present.

Bet some dodgy spiv , his favourite client and their associated off-shore opportunists are scouring the world looking for the next bunch of idiots to sell them the dream of owning an English football club, still will keep the player transfer conveyor belt rolling , all with full FA and FL approval of course

Archived