BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

11 hours ago, den said:

Lancs current game at notts is live on YouTube 

Is that through a subscription den? Or free to air?

The last match I saw on YouTube was absolute bobbins, one camera angle, no commentary, no replays, bleedin awful. 

12 hours ago, Gav said:

Maybe its just me, suffering from football withdrawal symptoms, but why aren't we seeing more cricket on Tv from Sky or anyone else for that matter?

On Monday, after a hard day slicing golf balls into the rough, I plonk myself in front of the TV to watch a T20 Blast game and the only live sport is Netball, I do the same tonight and nothing, with 4 T20 games going on across the country? 

Its the same with the longer forms of the game, why aren't we seeing more cricket on Tv?

I know what you mean Gav as you would have thought they would have been more 20twenty coverage this week before the Test match. 

I'm looking forward to the Test match even I tho I would have picked a different squad to the one that has been pick by them

2 hours ago, Gav said:

Is that through a subscription den? Or free to air?

The last match I saw on YouTube was absolute bobbins, one camera angle, no commentary, no replays, bleedin awful. 

It’s free Gav. The coverage has improved a lot. There is commentary and there are more cameras now It’s quite watchable.

Edited by den
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, jim mk2 said:

Thanks for the link Den. I didn't realise live cricket was on YouTube. The coverage last night was very good. Not much of a match though - Notts were poor

I think every game they’ve played has been on, including county games.

Ill be at O.T. Later today.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, only2garners said:

The YouTube coverage is decent, although the commentary can be one-sided if you just have home commentators as last night.

I'll be there this afternoon too Den.

It is at Lancs. But when we were at Kent it was a shambles. They didn’t know anything. Kept referring to Crawley as the tall one. A bit like the online stuff at rovers I’m sure it’ll have a knock on effect with crowds  

1 hour ago, den said:

I think every game they’ve played has been on, including county games.

Ill be at O.T. Later today.

Slightly miffed about having to take the day off but extra long jubilee weekend. I assumed that a 3pm ko on a work day was to do with the kiddies on half term but apparently there’s another more ludicrous reason so I believe. 

I think it's an experiment to see how the crowds go putting the men's game at 3pm and the women's at 7pm rather than the other way round. Obviously they're trying it on a day when the schools are off and I imagine a lot of people are off work as it's only a 3 day week. Friday's games are the other way round.

There’s a Scot’s steward properly enforcing not moving between overs. So funny at the t20. Love it. To be fair the t20 isn’t real cricket and I’ve never treated it as such but in terms of random decorum loving this fella. Might shake his hand. In between overs naturally. 😬

6 minutes ago, matt83 said:

There’s a Scot’s steward properly enforcing not moving between overs. So funny at the t20. Love it. To be fair the t20 isn’t real cricket and I’ve never treated it as such but in terms of random decorum loving this fella. Might shake his hand. In between overs naturally. 😬

I've just located dens live stream on YouTube, its certainly improved since last time I tuned in.

Hope the weather stays fine for you matt.

• Like 1

I was just watching the live stream on youtube and it's gone off. Message says;

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by England and wales cricket board.

🤷‍♂️

EDIT: Just checked on twitter, looks like it's a bogus copyright claim. Hopefully they get it back online quick, Lancs are going well.

Edited by ChrisyG

9 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

Thanks for the link Den. I didn't realise live cricket was on YouTube. The coverage last night was very good. Not much of a match though - Notts were poor

First time in ten attempts we’ve won there in T20. Always one of the better sides in this format, so that’s some win.

Another good win today. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, martonrover said:

First time in ten attempts we’ve won there in T20. Always one of the better sides in this format, so that’s some win.

Another good win today. 

Old boys did well against us today. Defo an historic pattern. Plus the boundary under stand D was very short. Potentially something to do with the headline event 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Old boys did well against us today. Defo an historic pattern. Plus the boundary under stand D was very short. Potentially something to do with the headline event 🤷‍♂️

Yes, Reece often does well against us. I wonder if the locker he broke his hand on still bears the damage 😂

I doubt the position of the wicket had anything to do with the womens game. 

We’re looking good, but the ECB’s jolly  to the Netherlands will severely weaken the side in a few weeks time.

Here’s to more of the same on Friday.