BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

I think Gillespie will get that like the Daily Mail is saying.

Plus Gillespie is happy to work with Farbrace as his number 2.

Gillespie(or Head Coach) should pick the squad with scouts/co selectors helping him. I think its the best way. plus he knows the County game and players from it. so that's it massive plus for me.

my first choice would Gary Kirsten but he not interested in the job. did a great job as head coach of India and South Africa.

so I will trust Strauss and Harrison to pick the right coach. if that's Gillespie then I will back him.

IT WOULDNT MATTER WHO WAS APPOINTED , YOU WOULD STILL BLOW ESTABLISHMENT SMOKE.

Edited by ABBEY

Don't know a lot about him but his main experience/success seems to come in the form of t20/50 overs so could be a move from the ecb to improve that format. Just hope tests, which I will always view as more important, aren't affected.

Will have to see how he gets on. Hope he keeps the urn here

Don't know a lot about him but his main experience/success seems to come in the form of t20/50 overs so could be a move from the ecb to improve that format. Just hope tests, which I will always view as more important, aren't affected.

Will have to see how he gets on. Hope he keeps the urn here

Ummm!

That bowling performance by Broad and Anderson was absolute garbage this morning. Both of them looking like they couldnt care less and just wanted to get back into the pavilion.

Far too often we see this from our 2 mainline bowlers, so in between Andersons 400 wickets and Broads great batting innings yesterday we see inept rubbish like this morning.

The fielding was almost as bad, dropped catches, misfields and 6 men on the boundary.

No good enough lads.

Edited by GAV

That bowling performance by Broad and Anderson was absolute garbage this morning. Both of them looking like they couldnt care less and just wanted to get back into the pavilion.

Far too often we see this from our 2 mainline bowlers, so in between Andersons 400 wickets and Broads great batting innings yesterday we see inept rubbish like this morning.

The fielding was almost as bad, dropped catches, misfields and 6 men on the boundary.

No good enough lads.

Forget KP.

England's problems will not be solved by one player.

Cook and Strauss are not leaders or winners.

Disappointed to lose today but over 10 days of test cricket England were lucky to get a draw this series. I think had it gone 4 or 5 like the ashes England would have struggled. I've been very impressed by the way New Zealand play to say we were 199 away from them we still batted 40 more overs. In fact their 2 innings total of 804 came at basically 5 an over vs our standard 3 an over.

They could well have set the blue print for how to play test cricket. Well how to play thrilling test cricket anyway hope we take note for the main ashes event....