BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ian Bell has been interviewed and said he has no problem with KP, so its a dwindling list of people who object to him. Stuart Broad could be one which would tie in with the admin side as his sister is part of the coaching staff.

James Anderson on KP when interviewed on the 16th of October 2014

headline is Kevin Pietersen has 'no way back' into England team after row over sacking and bullying claims, insists James Anderson

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-2795867/kevin-pietersen-no-way-england-team-row-sacking-bullying-claims-insists-james-anderson.html

The ecb are considering a franchise based system for t20. So instead of lancs v yorks it could be Manchester v Leeds.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/32745399.

Can't see them going through with it but if that happens I'm not sure I could get on board with that. I think Lancashire and Yorkshire towns will be equally irked at that.

The venkys and the ecb are really doing their best to ruin my two favourite sports teams.

• Like 1

You can quote as many players as you like Chaddy. It doesn't make it right. It stinks and cricket in England had been dealt a body blow by men with personal grievances.

• Like 3

You only kick top sportsmen out of the game if you believe you'll be a better team without them. Will some of you guys who are happy to see him kicked out of international cricket tell me how we're better off?

There are ways of dealing with thorny characters. You can fine them, ban them for a game or even a whole series if they're really that bad - but kick them out forever? Totally ridiculous thing to do.If you want to be the best you can be, you need the best players playing.

I'm off to Edgebaston in July to watch the ashes test. What would excite me more than anything, would be to see KP annihilating the Aussies as he can do. I'm sure the vast majority of England fans would want the same. We're being denied that because of petty personality clashes, where personal pride and the desire to continue this saga by some, is dragging down any potential that England might have to actually start to win games again.

I agree with Al. The England cricketing authorities should be ashamed by how they've "managed" this saga.

Edited by den
  • Like 3

Couldn't agree more with you both.

He's been reprimanded for his actions so it should be water under the bridge. Now the paying public, as Tris mentioned earlier, are being robbed of seeing our best batsman and being charged ยฃ70 for the privilege.

Bunkum!

Couldn't agree more with you both.

He's been reprimanded for his actions so it should be water under the bridge. Now the paying public, as Tris mentioned earlier, are being robbed of seeing our best batsman and being charged ยฃ70 for the privilege.

Bunkum!

ยฃ81 in our case.

On the Thursday, which is the second day's play. You going Gav, - I guess it's your home ground now?

Hoping to make Wednesday and Thursday den if possible.

Yes it's our home ground now for internationals, but we're going to old Trafford also for one day, not sure which.

Enjoy your days at the test match lads. I am finished with England whilst this stupid ban is in place. If I go it will be for the beer and to cheer on Australia particularly when they take Cook's wicket.

Enjoy your days at the test match lads. I am finished with England whilst this stupid ban is in place. If I go it will be for the beer and to cheer on Australia particularly when they take Cook's wicket.

Life's to short Al, and to support the Aussies!

High treason!

• Like 1

Life's to short Al, and to support the Aussies!

High treason!

I know but it's what the stuffed shirts of the ECB drive you to. Sorry but it's the way I feel.

KP or no KP .. You can't shout for the Aussie Al .

I know Abs, I know but how can I support the ECB when they rely on personal squabbles and feelings instead of ability. It's almost as bad as Gary Bowyer with David Dunn and Paul Robinson.

Yeas really. He froze them out for his own reasons. I don't expect you to agree with your reputation for supporting the establishment whatever they do.