BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs Bolton - by m1st :)

cn174

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

I'll say it again: if we can keep hold of Rhodes I see no need to bolster our attacking options, but we seriously need to strenghten our defense. Feel for Hanley as more times than not he is covering for our captain *sigh* Dann. Also worrying that Kane still hasn't found his form from last season as they seem to break through every time they attack down our right side. I hope Kilgallon can be the answer to our defensive woes, but we need more depth, brains and speed in our defensive play.

Still hope and think we will go on to win this. Put Judge on when Dunn runs out of steam at 60 mins and Kilgallon for Dann at half time (can't possibly be worse can he?) and I think we'll be fine. COYB! :rover:

Scott Dann is so bad, I get nervous whenever he has time on the ball.

I really fear now, I might be just worrying or negative but I can see them scoring another maybe 2, we should or could have been 3-4 up before there goal, and kean was to blame partly,

we don't wanna sit back now we need to play like we did then, because I finaly smiled while wathching and getting excited about it.

just don't @#/? this up they deserve nothing out of this game at the moment and this win would be huge. I would not even take a draw the way we was playing.

We look vulnerable in the centre of defence but apart from that it was a great half with quite a few good chances being made. If Dunn stays fit he is totally a class above at this level but as we all know the next injury is probably round the corner.

We look vulnerable in the centre of defence but apart from that it was a great half with quite a few good chances being made. If Dunn stays fit he is totally a class above at this level but as we all know the next injury is probably round the corner.

Even if he avoids injury he doesn't have the legs for 90 minutes, so I would expect to see Judge around the 65 minute mark

Great ball from Kane to Rhodes who really should have tried to score himself.

Edit: And once again Dann....Hanley wins the header and it should be an easy ball for Dann to claim, but he rather starts running backwards and Bolton are gifted an attacking chance. Kane still struggling defensevly against Lee and Baptiste.

Archived