BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs Bolton - by m1st :)

cn174

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Considering our average is conceding two goals a game I think we can expect another at some point, so we need at least another one goal if not two. Such is the problem when your team cannot stop leaking goals.

• Moderation Lead

Could have done with bagging at least another tbh. Shocking defending for their goal, Kean drops yet another bollock and we don't clear our lines. Fairly basic.

Lots of positives from our play though, and we were murdering them just before and after we scored.

• Backroom

Let's hope when/if Robbo comes back he can get back to fitness quickly... Kean is showing each week why he isn't ready to be a first choice goalie at a club in the second tier of English professional football yet.

A loan in League 1/2 would do him a world of good tbh, a shame he's our first choice pretty much by default at the moment.

I'll say it again: if we can keep hold of Rhodes I see no need to bolster our attacking options, but we seriously need to strenghten our defense. Feel for Hanley as more times than not he is covering for our captain *sigh* Dann. Also worrying that Kane still hasn't found his form from last season as they seem to break through every time they attack down our right side. I hope Kilgallon can be the answer to our defensive woes, but we need more depth, brains and speed in our defensive play.

Still hope and think we will go on to win this. Put Judge on when Dunn runs out of steam at 60 mins and Kilgallon for Dann at half time (can't possibly be worse can he?) and I think we'll be fine. COYB! :rover:

Archived