BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs Bolton - by m1st :)

cn174

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

King looked very good when he was on loan with us, which is I guess why we signed him permanently. A combination of injuries and poor form have made that look like a mistake - but if he keeps his form on this level he'll be a huge asset.

Well deserved applause for King. He's been immense today. And agree about Rhodes - how anyone can think selling him (to a rival no less) would be a good idea is beyond me. Great movement and his allround play's been really good today. Now PLEASE replicate this against Bumley!

And that's what I am worried about. Have been watching West Ham and without Carroll their attacking is shocking.

It would take a huge bid now to let him go. We don't have the resources in the squad to replace him. If you were to sell him you would need a month or so to get him the 3 or 4 needed to strengthen adequately.

To sell now would be suicide

• Backroom

It would take a huge bid now to let him go. We don't have the resources in the squad to replace him. If you were to sell him you would need a month or so to get him the 3 or 4 needed to strengthen adequately.

To sell now would be suicide

new to Venky's pal?

No wonder Martin Olsson called him "norway's Zlatan Ibrahimovic"... :) Although he might have been kidding.

Still a great game from King

I think that was said because King's biggest fan is King himself. Fitting surname one could say :)

He has potential but is still very very raw, good to see him tear Bolton apart as I for one have been doubting if he was good enough for a promotion hunting team.

Archived