BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs Bolton - by m1st :)

cn174

• Moderation Lead

If Eagles looks good against Spur then it aint going to look good on our new lad. Fully expect Spur to put Eagles in his pocket and the electronic scoreboard goes up in the second half with Eagles number on it.

Another home win Bolton dont have any good players. GB seems glowing in his praise for Marshall so wouldnt be surprised to see him play if King can get going his pace will frighten the life out of Bolton.

Justifiably Bolton fans are concerned for this game.

Arte et labore

Jesus Christ have you had a lobotomy? Or have you just had a pint of positivity??

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agree. Their fans are thugs and their stewards aren't much better (have a look on youtube at the treatment of a Reading fan there this season). I actually think they're worse than Burnley in terms of their hooligan element and they seem to hate Rovers just as much. But the risk to our fans is greater because neither the police nor our support take them seriously. Although their place will be the worse of the 2 fixtures.

Anyway hopefully we'll do the business. I wouldn't mind getting beat 10-0 at Leicester if it meant us getting 4-6 points from the next 2.

Their a bunch of softies.

TRIVIA QUIZ

2013-14 season so far. (Based on the detailed stats at whoscored.com)

1. Of the 360 Championship players rated, we have three in the top 100. Who are they?
  2. Who are the three lowest ranking Rovers players?
  3. Which team has 3 players in the top 11?
  4. Which ex-Rovers player is lying at No. 2 overall?
  5. Which 3 Rovers players are averaging over 30 passes per game?
  6. Which player has a miserly average of 7 passes per game?
  7. At 87%, who has the highest successful pass rate?
  8. Which 2 players share the poorest successful pass rate of 69%.
  9. How many Burnley players in the top 100?
  10. Easy one - which 2 Rovers made it into the Championship team of the week?

Answers

1 SD 37, AJ 80, JKg 96. 2 CT 279, Kean 312, AM 347. 3 W. 4 Junior 5 SD 34, JL 34, AM 32. 6 JKg. 7 TC, 8 JKg, TK. 9 4. 10 Same as Q8 - go figure!

First time in years that they will be without our nemesis Davies. But we will still have to endure the mind numbing 'Wanky Wanderers' chant. Hopefully we will have too much for them given their injuries. I would love to beat them by six or seven but in reality I will take a scabby 1-0.

First time in years that they will be without our nemesis Davies. But we will still have to endure the mind numbing 'Wanky Wanderers' chant. Hopefully we will have too much for them given their injuries. I would love to beat them by six or seven but in reality I will take a scabby 1-0.

we will be lucky not to concede at least 2, we have shown abit of defensive weakness at times and I hope Bolton don't exploit that, but 5-6 against them are you joking? Lol on fifa 13 yeah but not in reality , I have put 2-1 rovers on my super6 but I do fear Bolton can score more then once

we will be lucky not to concede at least 2, we have shown abit of defensive weakness at times and I hope Bolton don't exploit that, but 5-6 against them are you joking? Lol on fifa 13 yeah but not in reality , I have put 2-1 rovers on my super6 but I do fear Bolton can score more then once

Would you not love to beat them by a big margin? That is what I wrote, not that we would.

Wee dougie in the local press has stated the injury probs are not as bad as were being reported. He has named at least 4 players who have been mentioned as missing as being in the squad including Eagles. So Bolton will be a little bit more of a tester than we maybe are thinking.

Anyhow, nice and sunny down here in westhoghton, just about to head north to Ewood.

COYB

sorry arbito I didn't mean to offend, Im just worried about this game, I hate losing to either Bolton or burnley I hate it more then cheese and im lactose intollarent ...I wanna win so badly today lol

if the injury list is true then a 3-0 win could resonible if not then probably 2-1 to either side

Bit harsh on Judge being dropped to the bench in place of Marshal, he's been one of our most consistent players so far,

the rest of the team is same as, with Kilgannon, Evans. Best, Taylor, Morris, Judge,eastwood on bench.

Personally I've not been impressed with judge at all. Would like to see this Evans though

Not that it's an excuse for him to be on the bench, but hasn't Judge's girlfriend had their first child this week? Could be Bowyer thinking he's not 100% to start, but still thinks he could do a job if needed? Also the fact we've signed an exciting young player who is match fit/mentally ready (in Bowyer's view) could have helped his decision?

Either way, looking forward to seeing how Marshall gets on!

Archived