BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Rhodes

Tom

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Therefore he is effectively English. I'll stand on what I said.

When he was first called up, he said ' I'm Scottish through and through, I had all the jerseys and grew up watching Scotland '

I think he probably stayed up there longer than 8 years, I was going off when his father signed for an English club, he must

have still been in school up there, by the sounds of it.

Sounds a bit Scottish to me and good luck to him.

Nice lad !

24/7. The unblinking eye. Do you have to 'clock on' cock?

I take it that you have no meaningful comment to make on my post?

And this is how you choose to spend all that free time!

One of the benefits of working long hours for peanuts is that I know how to apreciate the small amount of spare money and time I do have on my hands.

And this is how you choose to spend all that free time!

One of the benefits of working long hours for peanuts is that I know how to apreciate the small amount of spare money and time I do have on my hands.

And this is how you choose to spend the small amount of time on your hands?

Don't worry WYR, it'll be a lot better when we are shut of him. He's not good enough for Rovers anyway.

I know it was in a lower league but he did'nt get too much criticism at Hudds, but he was used with a big striker most of

the time I believe, which would obviously make life easier for him.

He's certainly a class finisher and that works in any league if he gets the service, still has time to improve his game though

at only 23.

Don't worry WYR, it'll be a lot better when we are shut of him. He's not good enough for Rovers anyway.

Bloomin' heck Stuart. Poor old Jordan.

Tell you what, why don't you tackle the argument for a change instead of trying to put his weaknesses beyond discussion? Leave Jordan Rhodes out of the discussion.

I'll start you off - "it doesn't matter whether a lone striker can hold the ball up/win free kicks and give the other players more time to support him -and all the managers who think otherwise are wrong because".....................

Bloomin' heck Stuart. Poor old Jordan.

Tell you what, why don't you tackle the argument for a change instead of trying to put his weaknesses beyond discussion? Leave Jordan Rhodes out of the discussion.

I'll start you off - "it doesn't matter whether a lone striker can hold the ball up/win free kicks and give the other players more time to support him -and all the managers who think otherwise are wrong because".....................

I've made my point already den. But it's hard to resist reacting to the crap some people post to justify their changing views.

Like how people start talking about how he has improved just because he's scored, and calling him a one-trick-pony when he hasn't.

To put it another way...

Rhodes weaknesses are NOT the burning issue within our squad / gameplay but they seem to be exactly that on BRFCS.

• Backroom

You ok Stuart? You seem to have reverted to being 13 years old :P

Ps I've lost count of the time myself and others have said that's our final word on it this is all a bit pointless now in future lets at least try and make sure posts in here add to the debate

I've made my point already den. But it's hard to resist reacting to the crap some people post to justify their changing views.

Like how people start talking about how he has improved just because he's scored, and calling him a one-trick-pony when he hasn't.

To put it another way...

Rhodes weaknesses are NOT the burning issue within our squad / gameplay but they seem to be exactly that on BRFCS.

Hmmm?

That's no answer to my question at all Stuart. For starters, I asked that we leave Jordan out of it, in order to tackle the argument. If we were talking about the weaknesses of a lone front man at another club, my guess is that we would get a reasoned debate.

Hmmm?

That's no answer to my question at all Stuart. For starters, I asked that we leave Jordan out of it, in order to tackle the argument. If we were talking about the weaknesses of a lone front man at another club, my guess is that we would get a reasoned debate.

My answer to your question is that there are more pertinent questions surrounding our squad than ones which involve picking holes in our goalscorer.

Archived