BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] If you could add 1 player.....

FGS5635

lol in my defence they where the rules from the start of the game, but I think a few ignored or missed them.

It has been noted and they will be punished :)

TBF since I'm the first culprit, I'll be honest and say i didn't even see that part, but since there's no edit comment I'll believe you.

Be warned I'm well into my BDSM the punishment will need to severe.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about Grabbi, for old time's sake?

He wasn't that bad, in truth. Just not worth the £7m we paid for him.

He'd murder this league with the form he showed towards the end of his tenure here.

I'm biased when it comes to him as he's Scottish but it was a real pity it didn't work out. Perhaps if he hadn't had his injury so soon after arriving he may have settled better as he defo had the talent.

lol in my defence they where the rules from the start of the game, but I think a few ignored or missed them.

It has been noted and they will be punished :)

oops missed it to,

Whilst avoiding the obvious names I'd have Savage back to toughen up our midfield and also great for winding up the opposition , speaking of which David Speedie would be a decent shout to

oops missed it to,

Whilst avoiding the obvious names I'd have Savage back to toughen up our midfield and also great for winding up the opposition

Never got the credit he deserved savage. Always felt he was a better player than many realised, but becasue he was a bit of a tit people ignored his talent

I'm biased when it comes to him as he's Scottish but it was a real pity it didn't work out. Perhaps if he hadn't had his injury so soon after arriving he may have settled better as he defo had the talent.

Indeed. Thought he looked shocking right at the start but once he was up to speed he really dictated play. For me, only Tugay pulled the strings better this millenium. But so few games it's hard to ever bring him up when you want to talk about good players who've played for us.

Actually, speaking of players who didn't stay long, I'd add Berkovic to the squad too if I could.

Never got the credit he deserved savage. Always felt he was a better player than many realised, but becasue he was a bit of a tit people ignored his talent

I thought he was accepted widely by Rovers fans. I think everybody knew how necessary he was to us.

Indeed. Thought he looked shocking right at the start but once he was up to speed he really dictated play. For me, only Tugay pulled the strings better this millenium. But so few games it's hard to ever bring him up when you want to talk about good players who've played for us.

Actually, speaking of players who didn't stay long, I'd add Berkovic to the squad too if I could.

I thought he was accepted widely by Rovers fans. I think everybody knew how necessary he was to us.

Berkovic is a good shout he was a great talent.

Savage is a leg-end, off his head but what he brought to the team I'd kill for now. A FM must have as well best ball-winning midfielder on the game!

oops missed it to,

Whilst avoiding the obvious names I'd have Savage back to toughen up our midfield and also great for winding up the opposition , speaking of which David Speedie would be a decent shout to

Speeeedie Speeeedie... great call, he could rev a team up and get the crowd going - great call perth

KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEANKEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN KEAN

Oh dear there's kean every where??

:angry: :goal: :red_card:

Duff or Friedel, at their best of course. Simply because I feel with either one of those players we would go up.

Duff terrorising Championship defenders, providing ammo for Rhodes and weighing in with some goals of his own, with King on the opposite wing meaning teams would be beset by pace and ripped open on counters if they dared move too far into our half. We'd be a terrifying attacking force, and Duff would give teams more than Rhodes to have to watch carefully. He could really pull their centre halves off their man when he cut inside.

Friedel should be self explanatory. At present, goalkeeper is one of the flimsiest positions we have, and Friedel provides the opposite tonic to Duff. We've got goals in us, and if we could just ensure we shore up..which I'm sure Brad would ensure...we'd have a very good chance and only grow in confidence.

Archived