BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] If you could add 1 player.....

FGS5635

Bit of light fun, nostalgia and a big dose of if only :(

Looking at the current team, if you could add any 1 player from rovers years gone by, who would you add?

To make it more interesting, you cant have Shearer, Tugay or Myles Anderson :blink:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably Samba. Defensively dominant and a real threat when we got corners.

I also really liked it when we had Bellamy - that raw pace up front meant even when we were under the cosh we were one good long ball away from a goal-scoring opportunity.

In the current situation I'd go for Myles Anderson, would be a cheap purchase can play anywhere at the back, as he's a late developer. as long as we get that tackle he will make in a training match on video , sure other clubs will be beating down the door with a massive cheque to get him away from us in 6 months time.

Also an added bonus is Degsy will get to meet the players agent /dad at long last as he's never met him

There are so many ex players who could make us better!!

Feel we need a RB so I'd go for Kevin Hird.

Also, we need a dominant midfielder so I'd go for Batty.

Terry Genoe for GK

Any CH since the 70's

Bit of light fun, nostalgia and a big dose of if only :(

Looking at the current team, if you could add any 1 player from rovers years gone by, who would you add?

To make it more interesting, you cant have Shearer, Tugay or Myles Anderson :blink:

respect-my-authority.jpeg

you can't change the rules half-way through the game. only my dads allowed to do that!

lol in my defence they where the rules from the start of the game, but I think a few ignored or missed them.

It has been noted and they will be punished :)

Archived