BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RANT

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Pull up the drawbridge, the tit's gone dry.

Back to the thread, able bodied people who park in Supermarket disabled bays.

Also, able bodied people who park in Supermarket disabled bays who have disabled passes.

Just as long as you don't kill them before you realise their disabled partner is in the shop...

There is this :

Dodgy coppers who go on to have identity crisis after leaving the force and are humourless pricks.

Preceded by :

SouthAussieRover

World Cup

• photo-1362.gif?_r=1349236297

Posted Today, 10:30 AM

People who call others ignorant or a pillock or other names..thinking its a way to win an argument.
Donald makes himself look like an arse again, no change there. Don't drink and post love x

• 5 weeks later...

I'm not going to open up a Winter Olympic thread, yes, the sporting aspect can indeed be grand but besides the threat of possible terror at Sochi, I can't believe they'd have to exterminate marauding wild dogs or gangs of wild dogs. Seemed a similar problem was at the Eurocup in Ukraine. Distressing to say the least. I believe in China, people had to vacate their homes in preparation for the Olympics.

Situations that seem contrary to Olympic principals.

• 3 weeks later...

People who stand around the newspaper stand in Asda/Tesco reading the papers, when they cost less than a pound. Put the papers in placcy bags or something aaaarrgghhh

Shut up. Asda newspaper stand is my library.

Thelwall Viaduct being rebuilt - again. Months of commuting misery. 2.5 hours to do 42 miles yesterday. Used the back lanes down to J22 this morning. Only 1.5 hours!!

• Backroom

Why have they shut off both lanes at the bottom of Montague St? Instead one lane is inexplicably cordoned off, causing a bottleneck.

In fact, the whole signal at that junction has gone to pot with the roadworks there, but the shutting off of a perfectly useable lane is baffling.

Just as an aside can anybody find any logic to the traffic lights now replacing Brownhill roundabout? Motorists are always stopping when they should be going and vice versa. It must be a nightmare for anybody unfamilair with the area.

Just as an aside can anybody find any logic to the traffic lights now replacing Brownhill roundabout? Motorists are always stopping when they should be going and vice versa. It must be a nightmare for anybody unfamilair with the area.

A study should be carried on the use of traffic lights re pollution, I am sure Brownhill roundabout used to be better than the traffic lights current set up.

Most traffic lights in this country could be part time to reduce waiting times ie pollution

• Backroom

'Now'? Weren't they installed in 1995? Or am I thinking of the wrong area?

I drive through there twice a day at least and havent noticed any changes. Now that could be because i do it on autopilot...

Driving from Ramsgreave to Whitebirk direction, the delay in the red light changing back to green has changed slightly causing some drivers from Wilpshire direction to be still coming across the traffic from Ramsgreave direction, there is going to be a collison

Driving from Ramsgreave to Whitebirk direction, the delay in the red light changing back to green has changed slightly causing some drivers from Wilpshire direction to be still coming across the traffic from Ramsgreave direction, there is going to be a collison

More like because people from the Wilpshire direction are chancing it by jumping red lights. Yesterday, the 'filter' light (for straight ahead!) wasn't working so people (heading up towards Whitebirk) were stopping as the right turn controlling signal (on the left of the road!) was red.

They need to sort out those signals before there is a rear-end crash as some newbie comes to a halt when they should continue through. Which doesn't just happen when the signal isn't working either.

They need one like this if the don't move them:

c75_g5.gif

At the moment they are both normal lights with only a 'straight ahead' filter on the left green in front of three lanes of traffic! If you aren't used to it people in the middle lane think (illogically) that they are on red.

Archived