BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RANT

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

al if you like listening to radio lancs then goof for you. why on earth shoulf you worry what others think? life is too short and precious.

I've never understood why some people get all aerated because someone doesn't like what they like. stay loose, killer.

al if you like listening to radio lancs then goof for you. why on earth shoulf you worry what others think? life is too short and precious.

I've never understood why some people get all aerated because someone doesn't like what they like. stay loose, killer.

It's not that Bryan it's the sarky, superior way that certain people say it.

Your and you're...

I appear to have attracted a stalker.

Sodding spill chucker.

• Backroom

Some of these rap singers names get right in my nerves they're just ridiculous.

Yeezy, jeezy, weezy, breezy etc I don't understand why they would want to be known as that.

You see them on the television don't you, these rap singers.

Singers? They're speaking with a vague rhythm to the tune of a dull thud.

• Backroom

Yeah, read that in the Metro on the way to work. Women appear to be getting more lenient sentences. Look at the Ian Watkins case.

For all the equality preached there are probably still some archaic beliefs that they can be more easily led and manipulated and I bet some play on that in the court room

People who 'build their part up' on the radio. I usually listen to Popmaster on 2 around ten thirty each morning, and just groan at the radio wannabe's and pray for them to shut up.

(i) The ones who obviously know the answer and insist of having a 'guess', getting it right every time.

(ii) The ones who are given the opportunity to say a few hellos, and turn it into another routine that lasts for over a minute.

(iii) ANY c**t from hospital radio

After driving to Glasgow in the dark this morning..... vehicles with dazzling headlights who either have them wrongly set or can't be arsed dipping. I swear there are more and more HGV's with one light set 'up' whilst the other is on dip. Is it a spreading fashion by lorry drivers to combat the authorities switching MWay lights off I wonder?

I was making a Stewart Lee reference and I was hoping someone would notice.

You sound like a good candidate for a spare ticket I have to see Stewart Lee at the Lowry on Monday 3rd Feb - I now find myself in London that night. PM me if you (or anyone else for that matter) is interested.

You sound like a good candidate for a spare ticket I have to see Stewart Lee at the Lowry on Monday 3rd Feb - I now find myself in London that night. PM me if you (or anyone else for that matter) is interested.

Good thinking but I already have a ticket sorry! So looking forward to it, have you seen him live before?

After driving to Glasgow in the dark this morning..... vehicles with dazzling headlights who either have them wrongly set or can't be arsed dipping. I swear there are more and more HGV's with one light set 'up' whilst the other is on dip. Is it a spreading fashion by lorry drivers to combat the authorities switching MWay lights off I wonder?

Thats definitely one for me. Not so much lorries in particular as just general road users. I'm sure there's a law on the strength of headlights but it seems to be one of those the police just can't be bothered enforcing as so many cars you see now may as well have their full beams on for the ridiculous strength of their headlights. Typical selfish nature of modern society, don't give a damn about blinding the people in front of me as long as it makes my life easier.

Grumpy old men on internet forums...ones who like to give kean but dont like being on the receiving end.

Young pillock stalkers on the internet who live abroad and are grumpy because of it.

Charity ads and their emotional blackmail. It's sad that kids in Syria are homeless and starving but when our government is the one arming the rebels over there in the first place, what's the use?

• Backroom

Charity ads and their emotional blackmail. It's sad that kids in Syria are homeless and starving but when our government is the one arming the rebels over there in the first place, what's the use?

The save the children one got me, I was sat in the cinema having paid a kings ransom for tickets for the family and some popcorn and it came on showing kids sleeping by train tracks etc, it did the job and I text the £5 donation

Since then they keep ringing me I don't answer because they always want you to set up a standing order, UNICEF did the same, I donated for soccer aid then was constantly rang asking for more :(

Archived