BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RANT

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

It's odd. I've not been able to comment or update my status on facebook today. I think it has something to do with putting a post on the announcement that Mark Zuckerberg has bought yet another tech company for billions. All I said was he seemed to want to take over the world, and we should call him Mom, as in her off Futurama.

Guest Norbert

Yeah, I'd agree with that. I'd personally move, as I wouldn't want to get in people's way. Standing at the bar during quieter times is OK, but at peak periods is annoying.

People who randomly stop in inconvenient places, like when they get to the top of the escalator, or in the middle of an aisle in a busy shop.

People who randomly stop at roundabouts when clearly nothing is coming.

People who drive slowly, then dramatically speed up when you attempt to overtake them.

"Off of", "innit", people who textspeak e.g. "lol".

"Celebrities" from "towie" or any other of those ilk of terrible tv programs.

"Off of", "innit", people who textspeak e.g. "lol".

"Celebrities" from "towie" or any other of those ilk of terrible tv programs.

Agree about textspeak but spelling gaffes such as "programs" are just as bad

People who don't undersatnd 'mini' roundabouts. I want to scream at them - 'its the same principle as a normal roundabout - give way to you right!!!'. Some people just sit there and then let others go or some people (a coach driver) just fly over them without stopping causing me to slam on.

I also hate text speak even in text. Just type the message using normal words please. There's something unnerving when your 67 year old Dad says 'R U in' and 'c u then'.

People who don't undersatnd 'mini' roundabouts. I want to scream at them - 'its the same principle as a normal roundabout - give way to you right!!!'. Some people just sit there and then let others go or some people (a coach driver) just fly over them without stopping causing me to slam on.

I also hate text speak even in text. Just type the message using normal words please. There's something unnerving when your 67 year old Dad says 'R U in' and 'c u then'.

I can beat that, my dad used to send me 'do u want to come 4 t?'

Emirates, Dubai airport and their @#/? @#/? @#/? customer service.

Ditherers in cafes. You've been stood in a queue for 10 minutes, dont wait until you are at the front to decide what you want.

People who get on a bus, then get their money out. Again, you've been waiting for half an hour, plenty time to get your money out.

Guest Norbert

:lol:

I can't say I have experienced that, but I guess they're a bit full of themselves now they have their nationalist pride restored by invasions and money laundering oligarchs.

Archived