BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Goodwillie could be up on Rape charges.

rhodie

• Backroom

On a sidenote: I die a little inside everytime I see that tw@t Lee Hughes enjoying his life as a freeman.

Same for me with that Plymouth goalie who ran over a kid. Why these people get let out so quickly is beyond me.

Same for me with that Plymouth goalie who ran over a kid. Why these people get let out so quickly is beyond me.

Didn't run over a kid he killed two who were passengers in a car he hit on the mway, he was pi$$ed up. He went down for death by dangerous driving. The sentence he got was pathetic in the first place and only did half of it. Id be raging if rovers took on someone like that.

He's had this sort of thing before, so he's either a wrong'un, or it is some slag who had a few too many and feels guilty.

No he hasn't Norbert. This is the same case from early 2011. He wasn't charged but she was 'awarded' 11,000 quid from the Criminal Injuries Board despite no-one being charged/found guilty. Now she is after money from him in a civil case. He's been done for assault a couple of times though.

Unless I missed something in that article, she isn't even saying he raped her. She doesn't know who did.

The law is different in Scotland, no criminal charges, trying the civil court....even on the balance of probabilities, can't remember, little chance of success unless she has supporting witnesses?

Very forward thinking modern men on here ....

Yup! You don't get much more forward thinking than. "Innocent until proven guilty" it's a corner stone of British Justice. I know you're in the land that time forgot, so concepts like this take a while to filter through but even so a little more effort to keep up wouldn't go amiss.

Yup! You don't get much more forward thinking than. "Innocent until proven guilty" it's a corner stone of British Justice. I know you're in the land that time forgot, so concepts like this take a while to filter through but even so a little more effort to keep up wouldn't go amiss.

And, as far as I can see, he remains innocent so I struggle to see your point. The Neanderthal attitudes displayed towards a woman who claims to have been raped, with what on the surface appears to be sufficient evidence to cause the criminal injuries people to give her a pay out, is staggering and no doubt the reason why so many woman chose never to report.

Still as this ladies main point seems to be that the justice system were unwilling to allow a jury of peers decide whether she was raped - and this right is also a cornerstone of British Justice for both the accuser and the accused.

And, as far as I can see, he remains innocent so I struggle to see your point. The Neanderthal attitudes displayed towards a woman who claims to have been raped, with what on the surface appears to be sufficient evidence to cause the criminal injuries people to give her a pay out, is staggering and no doubt the reason why so many woman chose never to report.

Still as this ladies main point seems to be that the justice system were unwilling to allow a jury of peers decide whether she was raped - and this right is also a cornerstone of British Justice for both the accuser and the accused.

What Neanderthal attitudes? Did we read the same responses? I think you're over reacting to what are on the whole innocuous remarks. In fact the first few posters express their revulsion for this kind of behaviour. The CPS declined to prosecute as there was insufficient evidence to charge either of the individuals in question. What do you want a baying mob with burning torches and pitch forks or is this you just being a little too PC?....... Now do you get my point?

Archived