BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs MAN CITY FA Cup **NO TICKETS AVAILABLE ON DAY**

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add Hanley to the list of pricks attending Dann's charm school. Another @#/? disgrace marring the end of a great half.

For those who didn't see it, he walked over to Taylor, started screaming in his face and shoving him repeatedly in the chest. Other players had to get involved. Playground bully.

Him and Dann can both @#/? off for me.

Really angry.

Outstanding first half. Cairney best player on pitch.

Absolutely right. Bowyer HAS to keep Cairney in the centre. He can pull the strings and dominate teams in the Championship - especially when paired with Evans to anchor things. Our midfield is shaping up really well for the 2nd half of the season. I think whether we can keep players free from injury will determine how well we end up doing.

• Backroom

Add Hanley to the list of pricks attending Dann's charm school. Another keaning disgrace marring the end of a great half.

For those who didn't see it, he walked over to Taylor, started screaming in his face and shoving him repeatedly in the chest. Other players had to get involved. Playground bully.

Him and Dann can both Kean off for me.

Really angry.

They showed it on TV Taylor looked confused by it all

Really?! He's been tidy but wasted several good attacks by slowing down the play and hanging onto the ball for too long.

I saw him calmly controlling things whilst giving players an opportunity to get up into attacking positions. It's difficult to counter quickly if you are playing with 9 men behind the ball. I think he looks composed and distributes very well.

• Moderation Lead

City showed their class, we switched off for their goal. Not sure exactly why people are so keen to snipe at each other against Lowe like they do with Rhodes.

Not like other players haven't and aren't capable of making mistakes....

Archived