BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs MAN CITY FA Cup **NO TICKETS AVAILABLE ON DAY**

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First visit to Man City for me, looking forward to it. Well done to both clubs for the sensible pricing.

If we can perform like we did at Ewood in the first game then you just never know. Think most people expected Arsenal to put a few past us last year.

On another note, if any Rovers fans are going to be in Manchester early on Wednesday and fancy a pint then feel free to get in touch. I arrive from Glasgow at 3pm and will be looking to kill some time.

First visit to Man City for me, looking forward to it. Well done to both clubs for the sensible pricing.

If we can perform like we did at Ewood in the first game then you just never know. Think most people expected Arsenal to put a few past us last year.

On another note, if any Rovers fans are going to be in Manchester early on Wednesday and fancy a pint then feel free to get in touch. I arrive from Glasgow at 3pm and will be looking to kill some time.

I'll still be at work, but if you're looking to kill some time then you could take a visit to the National Football Museum. I assume your train will be arriving to Manc Picadilly and it is about a 15 minute walk from there. It is free to get in and open till 5 so well worth a look.

Im travelling down on the Tuesday to stay with family, but ill be in manc land from 12. so more than happy to meet.

I'll still be at work, but if you're looking to kill some time then you could take a visit to the National Football Museum. I assume your train will be arriving to Manc Picadilly and it is about a 15 minute walk from there. It is free to get in and open till 5 so well worth a look.

Thanks for the tip, that's definitely something I'll look into.

Im travelling down on the Tuesday to stay with family, but ill be in manc land from 12. so more than happy to meet.

Nice one mate. Will send you a pm

Looks like my coach will be getting in at 5:10. Is there an "away pub" or bar where people will be congregating?

Not much near the ground. There's the Bradford Inn about 5 mins away but its not the best. Better off having a slurp in the centre, oyster bar gets my vote.

just bought four off the website. not sure if all the tickets are available are on it but if they are there is only seats available in 3 blocks ( south stand INT 2 LEVEL 2) 4 tickets left. ( south stand INT 3 ) 12 tickets left. ( south stand 1 INT 3) 49 tickets left. All the other 14 blocks are sold out / unavailable to purchase on internet.

Looks like it will be a good turnout.

When the National Football Museum was based in Preston, I visited a couple of times and really enjoyed the experience.

That said, a mate of mine has been to the current venue in Manchester and said it's more like a tribute to United. It should never have been moved in my opinion.

Out of interest, does anyone know why Rovers fans are being charged an extra £5.00 in Level 2 than what the City fans are paying also behind the goals in Level 2?

Ben - The response from City is that the equivalent seating at the opposite end is a family area – & South Stand upper tier seats adjacent to ours are priced at £20

Archived