BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager? What would you do?

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What chance we get another cheap and cheerful Rookie manager if the loons from Pune come a bumbling once more......

A good chance. Although Singh did twist their arms to spend £8m on Rhodes so perhaps not 100%.

None of us know what decisions the Raos would reach, I doubt they do. We don't know who's available, only some managers out of work, we don't know who would come to Ewood if offered the job, we don't know what the Raos would pay, which in itself is a huge factor in determining who'd take the job, we don't know if Bowyer is to continue next season.

In short we know SFA which has been the situation ever since these lunatics took over.

None of us know what decisions the Raos would reach, I doubt they do. We don't know who's available, only some managers out of work, we don't know who would come to Ewood if offered the job, we don't know what the Raos would pay, which in itself is a huge factor in determining who'd take the job, we don't know if Bowyer is to continue next season.

In short we know SFA which has been the situation ever since these lunatics took over.

I blame it on Donald Rumsfeld

Archived