BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really must be an inadequate little individual with little better to do other than resort to personal criticism and insults.

See Abbey's on the money comments above about doom and gloom. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Time you got out of your Ewood Park bolt hole.

you'd know you've been doing it all day.

Ewood Park bolt hole?

Answered this one on Academy on previous sheet.

Try and keep up. I know it must be mentally challenging for you.

There are some posters whose opinions I might seek out by trawling back through previous content. Those tend to posters whose content is worth reading which rules out an anti Rovers, boring half wit like you.

Still, at least you got a 'like' from Caps Man. Well done.

There are some posters whose opinions I might seek out by trawling back through previous content. Those tend to posters whose content is worth reading which rules out an anti Rovers, boring half wit like you.

You are another nasty piece of work who can only hurl personal insults and criticisms.

As for half-wits, think a half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it !

Crawl back where you belong imbecile.

You are another nasty piece of work who can only hurl personal insults and criticisms.

As for half-wits, think a half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it !

Crawl back where you belong imbecile.

Another one from your little book of put downs? You won't have many of those left now, you've already started repeating them. Maybe you'll get another next Xmas.

The rest of your post shows that you don't understand irony. A stark illustration of your stupidity.

Another one from your little book of put downs? You won't have many of those left now, you've already started repeating them. Maybe you'll get another next Xmas.

The rest of your post shows that you don't understand irony. A stark illustration of your stupidity.

Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

Do one.

So far in the last days we've had people telling people what they can read and can't read and now you are having a dig at What i can like and can't like . Sup ? Sun burning your bonc or what ? Or do you need water with it ?

So far in the last days we've had people telling people what they can read and can't read and now you are having a dig at What i can like and can't like . Sup ? Sun burning us bonc or what ? Or do you need water with it ?

F*** me! You edited that?!

Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

Do one.

That was one of your own. I can tell because it was crap.

Here is list of players out of contract at the end of the season

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/endendevertraegeliste/wettbewerb/GB2

says that King has the option of a further 12 months on there. Not sure if it means the club has the option. Olsson being out of contract is a worry, thought he'd signed a new one? Not sure how accurate that list is?

Shouldn't we try to tie up Lenihan and Raya?

hope so. seems they're both going to be decent players.

So under the embargo my understanding is we can only sign or re-sign players up to a certain wage (£10k rings a bell), anyone think josh king would re-sign for a pay cut (guessing hes on more since we signed him from united)?

Wasn't it 11.5k ? Not that it makes much difference I don't suppose. Can they hand out long term contracts or just short ones. Anyone know ?

There's a lot of confusion over FFP:-

Rovers can offer a new player £650k pa OR 75% of the outgoing players wages (whichever is the lowest). However this only applies if Rovers squad is up to it's FFP quota of established players (think it was about 24) and rovers are getting rid of one player and replacing him with another. As we're not up to the full quota, and won't be in summer either once a few more are released, wages are not an issue as far as abiding by FFP rules. So FFP doesn't really have any bearing in respect of the wages we can offer (but obviously the wage bill has to come down to meet FFP rules)

FFP really only means we can't spend any money in transfer fees or loan fees.

there are no restrictions on contract length as regards FFP.

Rovers can offer a new player £650k pa OR 75% of the outgoing players wages (whichever is the lowest). However this only applies if Rovers squad is up to it's FFP quota of established players (think it was about 24) and rovers are getting rid of one player and replacing him with another. As we're not up to the full quota, and won't be in summer either once a few more are released, wages are not an issue as far as abiding by FFP rules. So FFP doesn't really have any bearing in respect of the wages we can offer (but obviously the wage bill has to come down to meet FFP rules)

So basically it's all bonkers as a club in our position could still hand out a daft contract if say a rogue director landed us with a player from an agent mate or something. If wonder why there isn't an FFP type rule applies to agents and what they can ask for seeing as they are largely responsible for driving up wage bills and transfer fees !

The Football League has also confirmed the way in which FFP embargoes will operate for clubs placed under this sanction.

Clubs will be prohibited from registering any new professional players (permanent contract or loan) unless they have:

• 24 or fewer established players (players aged 21 or over that have made at least 5 starting appearances for the club).

Where clubs have fewer than 24 established players, they will only be permitted to sign players in the following circumstances (with the player in question being added to the club’s list of established players regardless of his age or previous playing experience):

• Where the employee costs of a player being signed are less than £600,000 per annum (or pro-rata if signed on a shorter contract).

Where clubs have 24 established players, they will be permitted to trade on a ‘one out, one in’ basis but only if the employee costs of the player coming in to the club are no more than whichever is the lower amount of:

• 75% of the equivalent costs of the player going out.

• Or a maximum of £600,000 per annum (or pro-rata if signed on shorter contract)

In addition:

• Clubs under an FFP embargo will be permitted to sign a goalkeeper on an emergency basis (in line with existing regulations).

• Clubs under an FFP embargo will not be permitted to pay transfer fees or compensation fees for professional players.

• Clubs under an FFP embargo will not be permitted to pay a loan fee to another club, they may only pay the player’s wage (or a contribution towards it).

• For incoming players, clubs can only pay Agents’ Fees as a benefit in kind to the player in question (as long as they do not exceed the £600,000 employee costs limit).

Read more at http://www.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2014/championship-financial-fair-play-season-201314-submissions-2144136.aspx#WGfpCFqY3lPe0ciY.99

So i read that as if we have less than 24 ffp applicable players we can only pay upto a total of 600k per annum inc fees.

I cant find the exact detail about re-signing players though.

Archived