Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dinglewatch

Baz

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Isn't Anderson a Gooner?

Sure he said on Soccer AM he was a dingle but Arsenal were his 'big' team! Christ's sake, talk about having your cake and eating it!

Sure he said on Soccer AM he was a dingle but Arsenal were his 'big' team! Christ's sake, talk about having your cake and eating it!

Sounds a bit like Carl Fogsrty's Damacene conversion from plastic Manc to die hard Rover I the 90s.

I seem to recall reading he was a goner - but he's still dingle born and bred, and Englands greatest ever bowler :-)

On the Sunderland link - would make sense for both parties - weakness might be that Sunderland and their fans suffer a bit like Newcastle, delusions of grandeur. They probably don't view Dyche as a big enough name for them.

Been looking for a new kitchen table and chairs and was directed to oak furniture land.

Just heard they're possibly the new sponsors of that lot down the road and owned by a dingle.

Won't be going anywhere near that place again.

• Moderation Lead

Been looking for a new kitchen table and chairs and was directed to oak furniture land.

Just heard they're possibly the new sponsors of that lot down the road and owned by a dingle.

It was on the back of their shirt as well as an additional sponsor recently I think!

And you think Jason Bannister is bothered by that - he's a Burnley lad and no doubt will get immense pleasure from knowing he's peed off Rovers fans.

And you think Jason Bannister is bothered by that - he's a Burnley lad and no doubt will get immense pleasure from knowing he's peed off Rovers fans.

Then again he probably has no interest in football, bit like Jimmy Anderson, and who can blame him watching that sh1t surrounded by grunting 1970's past dwelling ****s :tu:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sean-dyche-favourite-sunderland-head-9379045

"Bookies are offering short odds for Dyche to become the next boss at the Stadium of Light with the 43-year-old having seen his stock rise after taking the Clarets into the Premier League for the first time in their history 12 months ago"

Ha! They're so bloody forgettable aren't they

Advocate Staying now I hear, but Dyche wants out that's clear.

Then again he probably has no interest in football, bit like Jimmy Anderson, and who can blame him watching that sh1t surrounded by grunting 1970's past dwelling ****s :tu:

No he's a full on fan my friend.

Great pleasure in pissing off potential customers .. What a f moron he is then .

Typical small brained dingle keaner then .

Well his business employs plenty and is I believe the fastest growing UK furniture supplier - oh and he's from the most enterprising town in the UK. Can hardly blame him for not being over worried if he upsets a few internet trolls who are stuck in a time warp and holding onto delusions of grandeur - come on guys, it's a jump to the left ...

Advocate Staying now I hear, but Dyche wants out that's clear.

Other than the few that are already at top clubs there isn't a manager in world football who wouldn't jump at the chance of a better paid job - especially one in a higher league. But lets be honest, if he stays or goes we would really struggle to match the combination of incompetence or dreariness of your recent appointments

Time warp ? Your the one who said he gets a stiffy upsetting rovers fans .

Incompetence or not 30 odd years since you beat us at turd & before you say how long it is since we beat you , by the time you match out record I will be dead .

Time warp ? Your the one who said he gets a stiffy upsetting rovers fans .

Incompetence or not 30 odd years since you beat us at turd & before you say how long it is since we beat you , by the time you match out record I will be dead .

As will I, but still remind me again how long it is since you beat us ... :-)

Archived