BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dinglewatch

Baz

Tripps hasn't torn up trees but done enough to get interest from lower end - and we all know he's top level in championship. Heaton's family originally from Nelson I think, certainly had a long established business there until the late 90's/early noughties. Think they are Cheshire based though but definitely dingles.

Ings has been on his way for a year, just not sure where to and unfortunately that's been seen in his place these last 2 or 3 months.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be entirely honest I was hoping they'd get promoted - had great games against them over the years and in the absence of your shower they provided a decent alternative Derby. Would have been good to look forward to all the Lancs derbies - plus another local away fixture to attend.

Maybe it will be 10th time lucky ...

They've not spent any money in an attempt to stay up and have got precisely what they deserved like Blackpool before them, the square root of naff all. (In terms of staying up)

With the potential rewards on offer for staying up in recent years I never understand why some Clubs simply go up and pocket the cash. It's a false economy of the highest order surely.

They've not spent any money in an attempt to stay up and have got precisely what they deserved like Blackpool before them, the square root of naff all. (In terms of staying up)

With the potential rewards on offer for staying up in recent years I never understand why some Clubs simply go up and pocket the cash. It's a false economy of the highest order surely.

It has to be said it's been a pretty poor effort all round as regards to staying up. It seems that a decision to go down with cash in hand was made 1 year ago, ripping off the fans in the process. They got what they expected so it's been a good season for the 'owners'.

Archived