BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dinglewatch

Baz

That ties in a little with what a girl I work with (who come from Burnley) has told me. She knows absolutely nothing about football but seems to have heard quite a bit about your main man.

My daughter is 23 and has a few friends who know all about Messer's Ings And Trippier - fortunately my lass is fussy and not impressed by them merely being footballers and says they are both 'pig ugly'

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My daughter is 23 and has a few friends who know all about Messer's Ings And Trippier - fortunately my lass is fussy and not impressed by them merely being footballers and says they are both 'pig ugly'

Are they being sleazy and bringing the club into disrepute? If they are single I don't see the problem with them being lads around town so long as they stay professional.

I'm bloody sure I would have!

She would tell her dad that Longers ^_^ Anyway thankfully for them I'm certain that many of the women occupying Burnley town centre on a Saturday night would be more than impressed with their looks, premier league wages and sleeve tattoos.

I'm confused. Does 'Pig Ugly' in Burnley mean they would be regarded as handsome everywhere else? After all we all know that The Sloth from The Goonies would be regarded as somewhat of a catch round those parts

sloth-baby.jpg

Longsiders 'potential' Grandson? ;)

She would tell her dad that Longers ^_^ Anyway thankfully for them I'm certain that many of the women occupying Burnley town centre on a Saturday night would be more than impressed with their looks, premier league wages and sleeve tattoos.

Been a single dad to her since she was 12 so she shares everything with me - to much so at times!

One of her best mates is shacked up with a former player so she's had plenty of opportunity but, as I say, she has her standards :-). But yes indeed there is no shortage of immature, dumb girls in Burnley town centre (or indeed Blackburn and any other town) who are impressed with the status and those bloody awful 'sleeves', thankfully my daughter isn't one of them - though she does tell me if Jason Shackell asks her out then she might be willing to consider it.

Been a single dad to her since she was 12 so she shares everything with me - to much so at times!

One of her best mates is shacked up with a former player so she's had plenty of opportunity but, as I say, she has her standards :-). But yes indeed there is no shortage of immature, dumb girls in Burnley town centre (or indeed Blackburn and any other town) who are impressed with the status and those bloody awful 'sleeves', thankfully my daughter isn't one of them - though she does tell me if Jason Shackell asks her out then she might be willing to consider it.

All I can say then buddy, is get the Shackles on!

Stranger things have happened - but not many :tu::tu::tu:

Actually they would need all 9 points because of goal difference,

Leicester have 2 home games left and the Dingles have to go to Hull.

Start the party !

They are down

It's been reported that Manu. are in the market for Ings. That's good news as I can continue hating him continuously.:)

He's not a United quality player.

Can see him at L'pool with Lambert wanting out, Ballotelli not performing and loan ending, and Sturridge constantly injured.

Think he's pretty lucky to be getting looked at by teams like that to be honest, but also think a mid table Prem team should have stumped up for him in Jan. He will just waste away on a bench at a top side. Wish players would realise that when a top side wants you on the cheap, you're not going to have much chance to impress there. I always felt Liverpool took Bellamy from us purely because he was available at a very good price, and that it was why he got shunted around out of position and never fully made his mark. If he'd waited around at Rovers another year and gone to Liverpool at a proper price I think he'd have gone there in a position of strength and gotten more opportunity to play his rightful position. That said, Benitez was bloody clueless at using his strikers (or should I say right wingers), so maybe he still wouldn't have.

It's been reported that Manu. are in the market for Ings. That's good news as I can continue hating him continuously.:)

Why would Man Utd , want to sign Ings ?

He works hard and can play a bit , slightly better footballer than Dickov ....

"The fans and players gave it a go, but the board didn't," is coming from the Dingle faithful on Twitter...

Fairly accurate in my opinion. They've hardly touched their 100m PL pay-out.

Well the players / football management anyway, not sure the fans have been amazing tbh.

Fairly accurate in my opinion. They've hardly touched their 100m PL pay-out.

Trying to do a West Brom?

.............or just trousering the profits?

I'd dispute that the fans 'have given it a go'. Have the delusional @#/?wits not noticed the empty seats around them in their tiny B&Q flat pack stadium?

"The fans and players gave it a go, but the board didn't," is coming from the Dingle faithful on Twitter...

Players gave it a go but not the fans as far as I can see.

Archived