BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dinglewatch

Baz

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baz I have to confess I am the guilty party I have been sending the pablo meets Sean Dyche all over twitter I have to say everytime I see it my sides split! Thanks Baz for putting this up saved me putting it up and just gets funnier every time I see it. I also posted it on clarets_mad I have yet to hear from them. However when I posted it on a dingle twitter feed and the reply I got was and what league are they in to which I replied the league you dingle lot will be playing next season :P

Dingles getting way ahead of them selves again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32172856

I couldn't believe what I'd seen when I saw this. He's done well with a set of bog standard players, that's it. The big test will be when he goes to a club with expectations, because there's certainly none where he's at now.

I'm fairly sure the current England manager used to manage us.............and from memory took us to the bottom reaches of the sea before 'quitting' :closedeyes:

He didn't quit, refused to quit. Took us for every penny.

Dingles getting way ahead of them selves again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32172856

Yoda I did wonder what was in that link after reading that I have to wonder what drugs Michael Duff is on this week I think it is safe to say I doubt very much Woy will not be sat in his office quaking in his shoes! I wonder what Pablo will make of this! I bet he loses a few more teeth after this piece of comedic gold! :D

Archived