BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dinglewatch

Baz

They won't go down they've got too much fight compared to the likes of Sunderland

Yep. Arsenal are in top form and yet a plucky Burnley stayed in the game and could have got away with a 1-1.

I think they'll stay up because there are 3 spunkless teams in the Prem relegation fight.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never thought I would say this but hope they stay up, don't want Gaz trying to grind out two 0-0's next season against them and failing miserably , be bad enough him bigging Nob End up before we play them.

Also if they come down and keep their squad and manager together the Dingles will be a serious threat to our slog to seventh next season.

Never thought I would say this but hope they stay up, don't want Gaz trying to grind out two 0-0's next season against them and failing miserably , be bad enough him bigging Nob End up before we play them.

Also if they come down and keep their squad and manager together the Dingles will be a serious threat to our slog to seventh next season.

Get a grip man, absolute bunkum.

• Backroom

If Bowyer's in charge next season I'd take 7th right now if offered. :(

GAV, we are well behind Bumley. Much as it hurts to say it.

We will continue to be so until we get a proper manager.

That maybe so, but wanting them to stay up??

Bunkum!

I know the point you're trying to make,Perth.

The fear of humiliation against them next season.

But I'd risk it, rather than see them survive in the Premier League.

We don't want them to thrive at all, and the TV money means they ultimately could become a financially stable yoyo club, at worse.Look how Swansea, Palace and West Brom have established themselves. Few would've thought they would.

Apparently the Dingles are looking at £200,000 each if can they beat the odds and stay up this season. They'll have earned it if they do but I don't think they lack for motivation. Dyche is getting the most out of them, they just don't have the quality.

Get the tossers down as wooden spoon winners . Dingles this dingles that get the scum down and keep them away from the money pot .

So what (said with gritted teeth ) if they beat us . I will be 83 or pushing daisies if they match our 35 years.

• 2 weeks later...

I was driving home from the gym last night and had the sports show on lancs on. I couldn't believe what I heard ,you think this board is bad. There was a guy on saying if the dingles are relegated its because they don't chase refs or dive( barnes top sportsman ha) & then there was lots of hate a la Rhodes style for Ings.

Longsider might correct me on this but I believe Ings is often 'seen out' around the area. We know from experience at ewood that when the team is going through a bad patch, any player spotted anywhere near a bar is an unprofessional drunken playboy who is letting the fans down.

Longsiders is being a bit of a doom monger but I think he'll be confident they could stop up yet. Leicester is a big game tomorrow and after that they've got a West Ham team that are already on Holiday and a crap Hull side on the slide to play. 6 points could easily, easily be enough.

Watch this space - they could well be going in to the last 2 games outside of the bottom 3.

Longsiders is being a bit of a doom monger but I think he'll be confident they could stop up yet. Leicester is a big game tomorrow and after that they've got a West Ham team that are already on Holiday and a crap Hull side on the slide to play. 6 points could easily, easily be enough.

Watch this space - they could well be going in to the last 2 games outside of the bottom 3.

I think Hull will go. How Steve Bruce is still a top flight manager is beyond me, with his awful record! I think the Dingles will go too. The board's relluctance to spend any of their proper cash is criminal, which will ultimately cost them. I think this lot could even do a Blackpool if they go down. At that point, I can't see the 6 fingered fans being happy with Flood and co. pocketing all that cash, when they're verging on a second relegation.

Archived