[Archived] Dinglewatch

Baz

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

101 years 0 months 19 days since Burnley won a domestic cup final

48 years 1 months 21 days since Burnley last played in Europe

36 years 5 months 13 days since Blackburn last lost to Burnley at Turf Moor

You keep on clinging to the past and the glories Jack bought for you Abbey, it's about all you've got left now :-)

On the Europe thing though - not being there has saved us this sort of humiliation I guess:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football-blackburn-humbled-by-sandells-strike-dalglishs-rovers-left-redfaced-by-visiting-trelleborgs-as-keegans-geordies-mark-return-to-europe-with-demolition-of-antwerp-1448792.html

And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kICLDnopTt0

:blink:

• Moderation Lead

We won one trophy under Jack's watch, what about the other 11?

We also did well in the UEFA Cup and got out of a group containing Feyenoord, again after Jack was in the ground....

Aye but it was Jacks investment that lifted you out of the wilderness and enabled the PL riches to flow in - or put another way pre Jack you were last champions of the country in 1913/14? FA Cup in 1928? So nothing of note for almost 70 years and then, as if by magic you are champions again in 94/5 - obviously not related at all to the takeover in, I think, 1990?

In the end, despite all Jacks Money, all the PL money, all the years of my club crumbling and all but going out of the league, you've beaten us about 3 times more than we've beaten you - but it is fair to say that since Jack took over you have won one more major final than we have.

You keep on clinging to the past and the glories Jack bought for you Abbey, it's about all you've got left now :-)

On the Europe thing though - not being there has saved us this sort of humiliation I guess:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football-blackburn-humbled-by-sandells-strike-dalglishs-rovers-left-redfaced-by-visiting-trelleborgs-as-keegans-geordies-mark-return-to-europe-with-demolition-of-antwerp-1448792.html

And this:

Bought ? You are talking @#/? now for @#/? sake.

It's no different than ANY @#/? club including your poxy one!!!!!!

Name me one team in the league that hasn't bought a player , paid a player or paid a manager .

Absolute @#/? @#/? we bought it ... Utd actually spent more than us when we won the league .

Will YOU be buying or paying for a players service to replace ings ?

If you are going to hurl insults make sure it's real instead of deluded , jealous dingle @#/? @#/? .

Aye but it was Jacks investment that lifted you out of the wilderness and enabled the PL riches to flow in - or put another way pre Jack you were last champions of the country in 1913/14? FA Cup in 1928? So nothing of note for almost 70 years and then, as if by magic you are champions again in 94/5 - obviously not related at all to the takeover in, I think, 1990?

In the end, despite all Jacks Money, all the PL money, all the years of my club crumbling and all but going out of the league, you've beaten us about 3 times more than we've beaten you - but it is fair to say that since Jack took over you have won one more major final than we have.

Since uncle jacks day , we have had seasons in end in the prem ( not like you one and out master baiters ) , we've played in charity shields , we eve played in Europe on numerous occasions , we won the league , played in the champions league and won the league cup .

@#/? me even Wigan won silverware in that time

If it wasn't for Kilbys money you'd be in the conference now, but I bet that's different isn't it, because it was in Guineas as you've not got real money yet in the land that time forgot.

And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kICLDnopTt0

You're a ****, a a thick one at that.

Some may like your input, I remember your posts about Jack Walker along with your mate sam :angry2:

Just so we're clear :tu:

Bought ? You are talking @#/? now for @#/? sake.

It's no different than ANY @#/? club including your poxy one!!!!!!

Name me one team in the league that hasn't bought a player , paid a player or paid a manager .

Absolute @#/? @#/? we bought it ... Utd actually spent more than us when we won the league .

Will YOU be buying or paying for a players service to replace ings ?

If you are going to hurl insults make sure it's real instead of deluded , jealous dingle @#/? @#/? .

Since uncle jacks day , we have had seasons in end in the prem ( not like you one and out master baiters ) , we've played in charity shields , we eve played in Europe on numerous occasions , we won the league , played in the champions league and won the league cup .

@#/? me even Wigan won silverware in that time

If it wasn't for Kilbys money you'd be in the conference now, but I bet that's different isn't it, because it was in Guineas as you've not got real money yet in the land that time forgot.

You're a ****, a a thick one at that.

Some may like your input, I remember your posts about Jack Walker along with your mate sam :angry2:

Just so we're clear :tu:

Like shooting fish in a barrel :-)

And this:

Lol. You make it sound like you lot are ever going to win anything.

Beating Rovers is your equivalent!

Or a Rovers fan on their history between the first world war and Jack :-)

Tut Tut,

we were making history before you came into existence, Burnley Rovers you started as I believe, in homage of the mighty Blackburn Rovers,

who's yer daddy

And this:

Good point, sort of like us not being in the 4th Division saved us the humiliation of having to write begging letters to the FA to try to get out of relegation from the Football League. That the rule was not for the likes of Burnley, just the Hartlepool's and Halifax's if the world.

Trelleborgs? Was that really as embarrassing as being the first top flight team to be dumped out of the FA Cup at home to non league opposition. 1st Div Burnley 0 non league Wombles1.

Twice in recent history Burnley have reached the prem. Twice it lasted one season.

Twics Rovers have reached the prem, won it once. . 2nd time, without Jack Walker, stayed there 10 years couple of European adventures thrown in.

Lol. You make it sound like you lot are ever going to win anything.

Beating Rovers is your equivalent!

I find it funny how he has a go about living in the past and then gets two videos, one 20+ years ago and the other not far off.

I'm not sure why we entertain a dingle thread, I could care less what happens to them.

I wonder when he's going to use his customary sympathy line:

"It's obvious I'm not wanted around here, so adios, I wish you all well"

Then a few on here chirp up

“Please don’t go, you’re always welcome on here”

:lol:

Archived