• Democratic Unionist Party
    • Plaid Cymru
    • SDLP
    • Alliance Party
    • No one - They are all a shower of s#@t

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serves them right for running scared of Labours meagre election strategy of NHS funding and Zero hours contracts. It's high time the nation faced the truth and someone told the truth! The NHS has become a scared cow yet it HAS to come after the economy in importance and MUST be made to cut it's coat according to it's cloth. It cannot be allowed to sail blithely on consuming ever increasing amounts of money and wanting ever more. Efficiencies must be met and economies made.

Sooner or later someone has to address this issue and grasp what will be a politically dangerous nettle but it must be done for the good of all of us.

Not a surprise really.

You have to come to the conclusion that the majority of question dodging politicians simply couldn't careless about the electorate, if they did we'd get answers to simple questions and less lies.

Osbourne was asked 15 times where the money's coming from and he more is less said

'I'm not telling you because it'll damage our election campaign if we tell you'

Ed Balls would be no different.

I think they just pluck these figures out of their ass, I really do.

Just like Labour (and the Tories also?) saying they'll claw back X billions of pounds in tax revenues that had hitherto been avoided/evaded. Here's the question, how do they know how much is being avoided/evaded, because if they know then they're incompetent for letting it go on, and if they don't, then they're lying. I don't think they know, and they're plucking hopeful figures out of the air.

“We are the party of working people offering security at every stage of your life,” said David Cameron today.

At least the charlatan has a sense of humour.

As a Labour type can you define what the phrase 'the working class' means Jim?

• Moderation Lead

As a Labour type can you define what the phrase 'the working class' means Jim?

Not sure what a 'Labour type' is, but I'll answer- I don't think working class really exists any more.

Typical working class i.e. tradesman, can earn a very decent crust these days!

Not sure what a 'Labour type' is, but I'll answer- I don't think working class really exists any more.

Typical working class i.e. tradesman, can earn a very decent crust these days!

Like Jim's wealthy neighbour. ^_^

No disrespect K-Hod but jim quoted DC so he should explain his interpretation. The old blue collar workers are a rare breed these days and he hates them with a vengeance and has them down as tax dodgers.

• Moderation Lead

Like Jim's wealthy neighbour. ^_^

No disrespect K-Hod but jim quoted DC so he should explain his interpretation. The old blue collar workers are a rare breed these days and he hates them with a vengeance and has them down as tax dodgers.

No trouble, I was simply meaning that 'working class' as it was doesn't really exist as it used to, as the former 'working class' are probably nearer middle class these days.

The modern day equivalent would probably be the 'underclass' (though I hate that term) low-income etc.

I haven't seen that quote from Cameron. Can you provide a link ?

• Backroom

Come on, he can say what he wants without fear of being held to his promises.

You think he'd do a U-turn, try to stay in the EU and forget about his Australian -style points policies? I believe wholeheartedly that he would do what he says he would.

And at least he offers something different (in campaign, at least) to the big 3. That's what will get UKIP votes. Similarly Miliband has gone more left imo with the Labour policies, but not sure I'd see him as a real leader.

Though he seems to have grown more confident recently.

You think he'd do a U-turn, try to stay in the EU and forget about his Australian -style points policies? I believe wholeheartedly that he would do what he says he would.

And at least he offers something different (in campaign, at least) to the big 3. That's what will get UKIP votes. Similarly Miliband has gone more left imo with the Labour policies, but not sure I'd see him as a real leader.

Though he seems to have grown more confident recently.

The point is Farage aint going to be PM, and even in coalition he wouldn't get those policies as part of the deal. Yes he'd get a referendum on the EU, but Camoron is offering that anyway.

• Backroom

The point is Farage aint going to be PM, and even in coalition he wouldn't get those policies as part of the deal. Yes he'd get a referendum on the EU, but Camoron is offering that anyway.

Cameron offered it last time too.

Q. Why do women have smaller feet than men?

A. So they can stand nearer to the sink.

Cruel? Sexist? No idea but watching tonights debate it makes perfect bloody sense. I think this is a Party Political broadcast on behalf of UKIP! They are all having a go at old Farage and he's wiping the floor with them. That silly cow from the Greens is an immigrant who professes to love this country and it's way of life yet openly declares that she wants to change it! :wstu:

Well funny. Nicola Sturgeon so desperately wants to get into bed with Ed and he's having none of it! She's acting in public like a 10 bob whore. All in vain because 'Labour will NOT enter into a coalition with the SNP' Ed Miliband.

These women are all bloody commies.

Disgusting that Cameron doesn't think he needs to turn up, is he running scared? worried that he'll damage the Tories if he's made to defend his record?

Ed seems to be getting stronger for me.

Whilst I can't stand Clegg, because he gave up all his promises for power last time around, I think its a bit unfair for him not to be invited tonight.

I don't get the Liberals. They've just had miles more influence in government than at any time since before WW1 and yet the party 'faithful' appear to be turning on them.

Disgusting that Cameron doesn't think he needs to turn up, is he running scared? worried that he'll damage the Tories if he's made to defend his record?

Ed seems to be getting stronger for me.

Whilst I can't stand Clegg, because he gave up all his promises for power last time around, I think its a bit unfair for him not to be invited tonight.

Quite probably re Cameron... it's quite clear the minorities are ganging up on the established parties simply because they are there to be shot at.

Must say farage won the summary by a mile. Looked directly at the camera, said what people want to hear and with no need to keep glancing at notes.

After much consideration, I'll be voting Labour. As a teacher, we need someone with a decent plan for education in the coming years, which the current lot don't have. The current government is diverting away too much money from mainstream education, and placing it into the daft free school idea. This is at a time when many authorities are due to hit breaking point (class sizes going above 30), in the coming parliament, if they haven't already done so.

To put it bluntly, I do not want to see the profession go back to class sizes of 60, like it was under the Thatcher and Major governments.

I don't get the Liberals. They've just had miles more influence in government than at any time since before WW1 and yet the party 'faithful' appear to be turning on them.

Quite probably re Cameron... it's quite clear the minorities are ganging up on the established parties simply because they are there to be shot at.

Must say farage won the summary by a mile. Looked directly at the camera, said what people want to hear and with no need to keep glancing at notes.

Farage is marmite though, i thought he was thoroughly marginalised.

She's acting in public like a 10 bob whore. All in vain because 'Labour will NOT enter into a coalition with the SNP' Ed Miliband.

I like you quoted him.

Sturgeon is the ten-to-two bird on the side at the nightclub. Ed's arse will be like a fiddlers elbow on Sturgeon before the nights out if he needs to.

Archived