BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rhodes Wants To Leave

den

Rhodes wants to leave  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it is a good idea to sell Rhodes?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who cares? Venky's have ruined this club anyway

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

So many times people said he wouldn't do this and would only leave if we wanted him out.

I can't blame him but Rudy was slaughtered for the same thing so it's disappointing to see.

Now what?

So many times people said he wouldn't do this and would only leave if we wanted him out.

I can't blame him but Rudy was slaughtered for the same thing so it's disappointing to see.

Now what?

Now what? I dunno Tom. He'll go, that's for sure, but what about Gestede? We're in deep poo if they both go, unless Gazza can perform a footballing miracle.

Now what? I dunno Tom. He'll go, that's for sure, but what about Gestede? We're in deep poo if they both go, unless Gazza can perform a footballing miracle.

You've done nothing but slag him since day one . Thought you would be happy .

So Rhodes is a good lad who wouldn't kick up a fuss unless it was a Premiership club?

A bit like the "Bowyer will walk if he feels he isn't up to it" fairytale

-------------

Fair play to Rhodes. I don't blame him. He has given us 3 years to show that we have intentions on getting up but every year has seen us regress in terms of ambition that even he knows we are a basket case.

Get as much as we can and sell him with our best wishes.

He doesn't actually say he wants to leave, just that he isn't happy about not being given the chance to speak to Middlesbrough.

Although they are akin to the same thing, as these comments will encourage Middlesbrough to bid again and Rhodes will probably then hand in a transfer request.

Step One is to investigate the likelihood of Boro having tapped him up via his uncle.

Now what?

The haters rejoice and get their boy brown in

He doesn't actually say he wants to leave, just that he isn't happy about not being given the chance to speak to Middlesbrough.

Although they are akin to the same thing, as these comments will encourage Middlesbrough to bid again and Rhodes will probably then hand in a transfer request.

Step One is to investigate the likelihood of Boro having tapped him up via his uncle.

One thing is for sure. Rhodes stating in as many words that he is unhappy with the direction the club is taking will certainly not drive the price up

His Uncle has no need to tap him up. Rhodes doesn't need to be Einstein to realise we are going nowhere under feckless ownership and management.

The double blow for this, is that its clear that some (at least) of the players have no confidence in the squad or Bowyer (and his team) for Rovers to mount any serious kind of play off push (no we don't think we do either) but so much that a player would rather take their chances with another championship team.

That's just an indicator of how much further we continue to fall but if Rhodes and Gestede leave, you can imagine players like Marshall looking for the exit.

You mean at a family get together or similar, no chance of proving anything

Now what?

Reading Garner's comments today I wondered if that might backfire. It was something on the lines of "Gestede wants to leave so sell him, Rhodes has kept his head down so he should be kept". It's something many fans have stated but putting that in the local rag for players to leaf through at Brockhall?

Archived