BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rhodes Wants To Leave

den

Rhodes wants to leave  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it is a good idea to sell Rhodes?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who cares? Venky's have ruined this club anyway

HOW!?

Surely its more Khods assertion. a

Because his credibility is low based on the fact that he has (had) a squad capable of promotion, and now he won't. Expectations reduce further. Those cheering the fact that Rhodes is leaving will be the first to use his departure and loss of goals as the reason Bowyer is held harmless. Over time more people will board this bus.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boro fan here I just want to appoligize for all the stress our club must be causing you over the transfer of your top striker we have been through hard times too and are very lucky to have a chairman who will dip in his pocket and fund the club he loves the same club who got sent down because of a stupid rule when we played you guys so I guess with your Indian chairman who is tighter then a nuns crotch Karma is a bitch and you are getting served yours now. Rhodes is coming to teeside he will love us and we will love him thank you for the striker who will fire ius to promotion Karma was worth the wait . All the best in the championship or whereever you end up. xxx THE BORO.

At least your town is is a smoggier scruffier shithole than ours you smug cock and more inbred than burnley

• Backroom

Oh but you laughed at us and sang at us and rubbed the salt in to our wounds. Your situation is horrible cant imagine what it must be like been a 20 years fan and seeing what these cowboys are doing to your club.

pish off you silly twit

Fancy that. Surely he'd rather stay and play for the bigger loser who couldn't get his team anywhere near the playoffs and stay in a climate similar to a school classroom where the kids throw stuff at "the soft teacher"

I thnik you're just making stuff again. It must have been the 'soft teacher' who made him sign a new contract recently.

Oh but you laughed at us and sang at us and rubbed the salt in to our wounds. Your situation is horrible cant imagine what it must be like been a 20 years fan and seeing what these cowboys are doing to your club.

The last 10 years as a Boro fan, must have been lovely though.

I thnik you're just making stuff again. It must have been the 'soft teacher' who made him sign a new contract recently.

There are only two reasons Jordan has gone public, Gary Bowyer and the @#/? shelf stacker, how the hell can you or want to work for someone who is actively trying to sell you, i am disgusted in both halfwits, neither have ANY thought for Blackburn Rovers or its fans only for their own selfish needs.

I may add bowyer in my opinion is getting to the point of no return with many fans over this, in fact he could be Steve kean in disguise, that's what he is heading towards. FFP @#/? its fill my flipping pockets more like.

My my look at the anger on this one mind you we would all be upset and annoyed too if our top striker was about to leave and join the flashy team we are building. It must feel like a poor kid looking through the window of a toyshop. Poor Rovers. We have a Spanish manager who is rated by some of the best in the game we have England players Gibson and Downing we have already signed some quality players and now we are breaking transfer records to buy your best player even trying to price him out of the market wont work because we have a chairman who loves us. Now what do you have going for you at the moment?????????

You shouldn't even have been allowed to sign players you tit, should be in the same situation as us. Only allowed to sign because Gibson is probably bending over and taking one

We'll see how well Rhodes does elsewhere. If he's still in the Championship I'm sure he'll keep scoring, but the overall flaws in his game won't disappear. I'm not at all sure that 'Boro (or whoever buys him) will be happy with having sunk £10 mill+ into Rhodes in 12 months time. I'd honestly be quite pleased with this development, if it wasn't for the fact that we're highly unlikely to see the money re-invested into the squad.

My my look at the anger on this one mind you we would all be upset and annoyed too if our top striker was about to leave and join the flashy team we are building. It must feel like a poor kid looking through the window of a toyshop. Poor Rovers. We have a Spanish manager who is rated by some of the best in the game we have England players Gibson and Downing we have already signed some quality players and now we are breaking transfer records to buy your best player even trying to price him out of the market wont work because we have a chairman who loves us. Now what do you have going for you at the moment?????????

Well, at least we've not had to padlock our stadium gates yet.

Football fortunes are cyclical, humility is always a good tactic.

Of course we will get promoted we just missed out last season we have added quality and are breaking records on buying your best player and only hope to stay in championship. You tell me to get real your all saying if we sell rhodes we wont get promoted lmao you want to be worrying about staying in the championship you are in for a season from hell you better brace yourself.

Wait, just catching my breath, while I read that. Didn't know when it will end.

Boro fan here I just want to appoligize for all the stress our club must be causing you over the transfer of your top striker we have been through hard times too and are very lucky to have a chairman who will dip in his pocket and fund the club he loves the same club who got sent down because of a stupid rule when we played you guys so I guess with your Indian chairman who is tighter then a nuns crotch Karma is a bitch and you are getting served yours now. Rhodes is coming to teeside he will love us and we will love him thank you for the striker who will fire ius to promotion Karma was worth the wait . All the best in the championship or whereever you end up. xxx THE BORO.

Try not to bottle it next season like you did last...good luck trying to beat us next season like you couldn't last..try not to be racist to our visiting strikers...and good luck avoiding the inevitable FFP-induced embargo when you don't get promoted and it all goes tits up...good luck trying to win something...ever.

But most of all good luck for being from the biggest shytehole in the Western world. God speed you son...

Will be absolutely creasing if the mighty boro don't go up again next season, then when all their mad spending comes back to haunt them exactly like it did with us. You simply can't sustain such high wages and transfer fees in the championship, especially with crowds like ours and boros

There are the occassional comments that show that Blackburn has retained some degree of education

I'm deluded because I believe Bowyer should have been replaced over 12 months ago when we still had a shot at promotion? Yeah, ok. Unfortunately there are a number of fans who believe things are moving in the right direction under Venky's, Shaw and Bowyer. Have a read of the comments above if you don't believe me. Rebuilding process?!?! He's had two and a half years and brought in 31 players. How much more rebuilding does he need?! We are under an embargo, our best players want out and we don't have the means of replacing them besides frees and loans, which certainly haven't been Bowyer's speciality thus far. I am grateful for what Bowyer achieved in his first six months. He did a sterling job. Since then, however, we have moved backwards and continue to do so. In fact, the rate of knots at which we are regressing is increasing and without promotion our financial situation and thus are status as a club is at tremendous risk. PL money is the only way out of this mess. I'm alarmed that you and plenty others can not see where we are heading. Bowyer isn't the main culprit. The problems stem from Venky's all the way through the incompetents at boardroom level down to the subpar coaching staff. There is a long list of shysters and vermin who have leeched off the club and contributed to the situation we are in. However, Bowyer being retained these last two seasons has done us more harm than good. We needed to get promoted, he failed with the second best strike force in the league. Now we are under an embargo, with our best players on the way, with a manager who is tactically inferior to the head coaches of the majority of our rivals. Dark times behind, darker times ahead.

Wow well said that man

Boro will also have an embargo to look forward to pretty soon so if they fail to go up they'll be slashing things back again. Gibson turned the taps off before and cut things back hence they ended up where they are. He'll do it again if it fails and if they miss out next season plenty will be laughing at them again !

Boro will also have an embargo to look forward to pretty soon so if they fail to go up they'll be slashing things back again. Gibson turned the taps off before and cut things back hence they ended up where they are. He'll do it again if it fails and if they miss out next season plenty will be laughing at them again !

What are the odds, that by then, FFP will be scrapped.

What are the odds, that by then, FFP will be scrapped.

Yeah, maybe Gibson knows something that's why he's happy to take the risk. We'll still be operating under it though as Shaw and co will fail to notify Venkys !

Of course it will it will turn out the only club to suffer horribly from it will be us.

Only reason I'm saying that, is because the clubs that should be joining us, is spending like crazy while we suffer. As soon as they in trouble, this whole thing will be done away with.

Wish we had Gibson Karanka and co instead we've the loons in pune Shelfy and FFP gazza FFS

Archived