BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I do stand by my principles. Its a plausible question why are fans bullying her? Misguided bullying is the least justified kind of bullying wouldn't you agree?

You have to take into account that they dress like dingles

Clearly not funny at all. Even got abuse in the car park simply for wearing a Villa uniform. Real tough guys threatening women.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/aston-villa-chiefs-forced-hire-7404191

It's because they're usually pricks. They fight the police when they are not able to fight Birmingham fans, they think they are the biggest club ever and Aston is a dump. Just like Leeds fans, but with a yam yam accent and a dingle disguise.

they think they are the biggest club ever and Aston is a dump.

Oh I thought that was the other club in Birmingham. They are right though as far as their Lerner protests are concerned. It does seem though that some of it goes back to when he decided to reduce spending. Which he's entitled to do since it was his own personal decision. I'm also sure he's put a lot of effort into selling the club though his incompetence is devaluing the value as is FUP.

Abhorrent stuff

Yeah Newcastle can be real "proud" of him. Can tell by the avatar the guys a moron who shouldn't be let near kids anymore than Johnson. Albeit it for different reasons and Johnson hasn't actually been accused of being a paedophile. Though there's no doubt he fits whatever that word for 14/15 yr olds is.

Hope he gets reported to the relevant authorities.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

Fully aware I would be an abysmal Father for completely different reasons. At least I know that but this moron probably thinks he's good (assuming he's the Father could be an Uncle, etc haven't checked) so maybe there should be breeding licenses. Human rights tho...

Newcastle United should ban him immediately too.

Hasn't even put out an "apology" yet, The majority do even if they don't mean it. This guy seems to enjoy being utterly shameless though.

It must have been taken down now as it say it does not exist. But he is one sicko.

Archived