BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not seen anything of the match report for either game but on the bare stats Gestede produced the goods when called upon whereas King, given his opportunity didn't do anything of note other than pick up a yellow card on 24 mins.

Which if true would also be a pretty accurate reflection of their respective contributions here.

Reece Oxford starting today for West Ham and so far acquitting himself well. He doesn't turn 17 until Decembern Gary needs to be a bit braver with the likes of Nyambe and Tomlinson - age is relative if they're good enough. The pair of them are hardly being kept out by good players either.

Exactly my thoughts when I saw the West Ham line up. Bowlers reluctance to play younger players baffles me. O'Sullivan wasn't even on the bench yesterday and he was given a new 12 month deal recently.

• Backroom

Exactly my thoughts when I saw the West Ham line up. Bowlers reluctance to play younger players baffles me. O'Sullivan wasn't even on the bench yesterday and he was given a new 12 month deal recently.

I think they'll all get a game vs Shrews:

Raya

Nyambe--Lenihan--Killa--Spurr

Petschi--Tomlinson--Williamson

O'Sullivan--Koita--Mahoney

Would be my line-up. Get them playing!

Ive only just found out of that Claudio Ranieri is now managing Leicester, great to see him back in english football, top manager and charming guy, suprised he's not at a bigger club though, he laid the foundations for all Chelsea's success

I've met him a few times at Newark Antique Fair, charming fella.

• Backroom

Arsenal getting destroyed by West Ham. Hilarious after Sky majorly hyped them as genuine title contenders.

They'll never get anywhere without a strong spine and a decent striker up top. Giroud is average at best, and they still have nobody to marshal the game in midfield.

Jeez im well off the ball! I had no idea that bilic was now managing west ham, he's been my numero uno choice of new manager for a long time(pre venkys even i think) obviously i gave up hope of ever getting a new manager of that calibre years ago though.

Some really top managers and a fewcreally promising new managers in the prem at the minute, should make for a very competative few years.

• Backroom

Think West Brom could struggle this year. They've got Pulis which is a plus, but if Berahino isn't firing I'm not sure who's scoring their goals. Defence looks worryingly comedic as well.

Arsenal are still 3 or 4 top quality players from being genuine title contenders, a top striker Is a priority, their defence is pretty @#/? too many nancy midfielders and no @#/? in there to break up the play

They bought a striker from Zenit today that's meant to be decent, but yeah, they looked poor tonight.

City looked strong, but they won't win it imo.

Rondon, a player we were supposed to be buying when he was at malaga according to nicko

• Backroom

Her position there seems untenable now.

Mourinho's done well in totally deflecting criticism of his team's performance by making it all about a very brief and unremarkable appearance from the medical staff though.

Archived