Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

That Shaquiri's a gud un.

Excellent player, I would say I'm surprised he never made it at Bayern, but Ribery and Robben are fairly difficult to displace!

• Backroom

Incidentally there is some sort of Fantasy football prog on Sky and I was told in the local last night that Big Sam had put together his all star team and that I'd never guess which BRFC defender was in it. I got it bang on first time with Ryan Nelsen. My mate was well miffed.

Think Nelsen was the only Rovers player in his team. Didn't include Nolan either :lol:

• Backroom

If Arsenal win this one I hope Wenger remembers to thank the ref in his post match interview.

Anyhow, bad refereeing aside, Palace's defence is really weak imo. They'll be relying on their attacking players pushing other teams back during the season.

Classic big club refereeing, made at least 2 bookable challenges after being booked, then on the third the ref calls the captain over to give Wenger a chance to substitute him.

• Backroom

City/Chelsea has been pretty good so far. Chelsea looking lacklustre again, it started getting quite feisty towards the end of that half. Diego Costa is the last person who needs a knock to the head, mind :lol:

Really strong City performance. Fate decreed that Chelsea would get 2 injuries more or less at the same time and not enogh Doctors on the bench and had to borrow one from City to help attend to Costa's cut head. Bad strategy Jose!

Edit: Just seen Jose's interview, deluded if he thinks Chelsea were that good in 2nd half. He had a point though about the red cards.

• Backroom

Josh King starts at Anfield

Doubt he's regretting leaving just yet, dont expect he'll get much of a sniff tonight though

Bournemouth goal disallowed for the sort of thing that happens on every single corner

Yep. Really bugs me when people say goals like that should stand. If Coutinho isn't offside then the keeper just walks out and catches that on the edge of the 6 yard box no probs.

Yeah. No point in changing the rules if the refs aren't gonna follow them

Archived