BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

Difficult to find a decent video of this but my perception is that Mourhino is bang on and never mind what all the self important medics ganging up in support of her are saying. If Hazard had been a serious head injury there may have been an excuse but it was obvious his girly scream was accompanied by him him clutching his leg. Not only that but I don't believe the referee had given them permission to go onto the pitch which is a must! Very few with the winning mentality and speed of thought that Mourhino possesses.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Difficult to find a decent video of this but my perception is that Mourhino is bang on and never mind what all the self important medics ganging up in support of her are saying. If Hazard had been a serious head injury there may have been an excuse but it was obvious his girly scream was accompanied by him him clutching his leg. Not only that but I don't believe the referee had given them permission to go onto the pitch which is a must! Very few with the winning mentality and speed of thought that Mourhino possesses.

The ref waved them on in the footage. Blame Hazard, blame the ref, but not the one person doing their job.

The ref waved them on in the footage. Blame Hazard, blame the ref, but not the one person doing their job.

The one person doing his job was Mourhino. The prime motive being to win the match.

tbh I'm sick of footballers going down in a heap, writhing around and screaming like schoolgirls only to miraculously heal once a free kick has been awarded and a bit of spray applied. In fact bloody Olsson did it v Shrewsbury when there was nothing wrong with him.

• Backroom

The one person doing his job was Mourhino. The prime motive being to win the match.

tbh I'm sick of footballers going down in a heap, writhing around and screaming like schoolgirls only to miraculously heal once a free kick has been awarded and a bit of spray applied. In fact bloody Olsson did it v Shrewsbury when there was nothing wrong with him.

Perhaps Jose should have cracked down on his players doing it then, rather than allowing it to happen :)

The process should be that the referee asks the player if he wants treatment (provided there is nothing life threatening) and if he does then the medical personnel are signalled to come on.

Maybe Mourinho's anger should be directed at his own player. I am sure Mourinho has used this directive to his own advantage when they are running the clock down (as do lots of managers).

Perhaps Jose should have cracked down on his players doing it then, rather than allowing it to happen :)

Quite right. Chicken and egg though, Mourhino recognised the situation, the doctor, physio and player were too dumb. Incidentally isn't it more normal for Doctors to only go onto the pitch when the physio has signalled for them to attend? I think this woman was overdoing her 'fit doctor with a nice arse celebrity status' a bit too much. Anyway it matters little cos she's history now.

• Backroom

Quite right. Chicken and egg though, Mourhino recognised the situation, the doctor, physio and player were too dumb. Incidentally isn't it more normal for Doctors to only go onto the pitch when the physio has signalled for them to attend? I think this woman was overdoing her 'fit doctor with a nice arse celebrity status' a bit too much. Anyway it matters little cos she's history now.

If the referee and/or player signals for the medical staff to come onto the pitch, they're obliged to do so. Mourinho's anger should be aimed at one of Hazard or the referee.

Perhaps I'm cynical but it's interesting to me that he decided to lash out at those who had the least to do with the match itself.

Fact is this incident had very little impact on the result. Judging from Mourinho's whining you'd think that it had caused an almighty disaster.

Think West Brom could struggle this year. They've got Pulis which is a plus, but if Berahino isn't firing I'm not sure who's scoring their goals. Defence looks worryingly comedic as well.

Pulis admitted after the game that the defeat was his fault because he strayed from his normal tactics. It was a refreshing post-match interview, but only because of the honesty and knowing what the issue was. I don't think you'll see West Brom have a result as bad as that for the rest of the season. It's a one-off. They'll get a win at Watford this weekend.

City looked like Champions in the making. Definitely the strongest side of the opening round of fixtures. Chelsea were the same last season in their opening game against B*rnley. Only problem is that Mourinho's Chelsea had the strength to keep it going all season. Will Pellegrini's City? I don't know. They'll no doubt have drama at the back of their minds, regardless of their manager extending his contract.

• Backroom

Pulis admitted after the game that the defeat was his fault because he strayed from his normal tactics. It was a refreshing post-match interview, but only because of the honesty and knowing what the issue was. I don't think you'll see West Brom have a result as bad as that for the rest of the season. It's a one-off. They'll get a win at Watford this weekend.

I'm inclined to agree, and it was refreshing to hear Pulis being open and honest about his mistakes. Makes a change from our Comical Ali mentality.

There should be a fair few teams that finish below WBA this year, but I'll be surprised if they finish higher than 13th.

The ref asks her to treat the player. What is she meant to do? Ask Jose every time a player gets injured whether she should go on? Assess the injury from the dugout before deciding whether to enter the field of play? Ultimately her job is not to win football matches.

Jose is a moron. Pathetic behaviour.

• Moderation Lead

Mourinho's gone off on one about nothing important as he's simply deflecting attention away from a poor result, standard Mourinho.

He's gone way too far as he's backed himself into a corner....

In fact bloody Olsson did it v Shrewsbury when there was nothing wrong with him.

Doubt it, he wasn't playing. One of their midfielders did though when he was tackled (was it by Koita?), 5 seconds of screaming and writhing later the ref arrived on the scene and he jumped up with a textbook remonstration.

Full video of the incident https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APZWVbmpgiI

I've seen that look she gives him before, translated - if you think you are getting anything tonight think again :)

Looks like Mourinho has had a falling out with Chelski's physio.

She'd be more than welcome at Rovers. :)

Bloody hell our lot go down like flies as it is, imagine if she was the leg rubber!

• Moderation Lead

The Premier League is just a big soap opera..

In what universe can Arsenal's cheapest season ticket be worth ten times more than Bayern Munich's?

http://bundesligafanatic.com/who-has-cheapest-bundesliga-season-tickets/

Less professional clubs in Germany, and Arsenal are based in London, so tickets will always be that bit more. (Though they shouldn't be as high as they are!)

That being said, ticket prices in this country are outrageous on the whole. Made worse by the fact PL clubs are wealthier than ever with new TV revenue!

Shows how much I noticed , didn't realise Olsson played against Shrewsbury .

If Mourinho is so quick witted, forward thinking and doing his job, why didn't he tell the physios not to go on the pitch until he instructed? Cos he only realised as they went on.

Hardly the doctors fault. Typical Jose. Poor performance, dropped points at home, who can I blame. City to follow.

Blame Hazard

I often see her in my local sainsburys. If she needs a shoulder to cry on then she need look no further!

Join the que and it's a mile long ^_^

Maybe Jose should have a word in Hazard's ear and tell him to stop behaving like a ''schoolgirl'' (no offence intended to schoolgirls comparing them to a wimp like Hazard)

I hope you don't mind me pointing it out but it's "queue" not ".que" (Spanish for "what"). It's just that I see it so often that it's beginning to irritate. Sorry.

Mind you it's not as bad as "of" instead of "have" which really irritates me and is a result of bad pronunciation.

• Backroom

Mourhino being a prick, simple as that. If a doctor is waved on to the pitch by either the ref or a physio (this includes where opposition doctors are required for serious injuries) their ONLY thought should be for their duty of care to the player.

As soon as they are summoned, player = patient.

Simple solution is to follow Rugbys lead, physios allowed on to treat people whilst play continues, with play stopped if its intefering with the game, or a serious injury.

There were two medical staff on the pitch but I've only read about her and not him - possibly because it fits the current media agenda. Was she the senior medic or have they both been banned from the bench?

There is a good one on YouTube about 2/3 minutes long. I saw it earlier today (yesterday here!) but can't find it now, if I do find it again I'll post it.

It doesn't show the referee waving them on as the camera as usual is on Jose. Carnerio is not the first of the Medical Team on the pitch which suggests to me that they were waved on.

Jose goes ballistic right from that point and doesn't let up and berates them as they come off the pitch.

Carnerio mouths something back to Jose - I rather hope it was ''Do One you ******''

Anyway after her Social Media comments, innocent as they are, she may be consigned to Chelsea'a history. I hope not - she makes watching Chelsea bearable.

Edit: It has subsequently emerged that not only did referee Michael Oliver twice gesture for the medics to come on but that he had also checked with Hazard whether he wanted to receive treatment.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11802240/Eva-Carneiros-treatment-by-Jose-Mourinho-condemned-by-Fifa.html

Hopefully if dismissed she will sue the ass of Chelsea but I would prefer it to be Joser the Poser

There were two medical staff on the pitch but I've only read about her and not him - possibly because it fits the current media agenda. Was she the senior medic or have they both been banned from the bench?

She is the senior medic (still is)

Archived