BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

Penalty Leicester they are going to win the league

It's a foul by Vardy for me - cheat

I just thought his momentum took him into the defender. Bad first touch committed the Arsenal player and Vardy then just got to the ball first. It's one of those where the defender just can't get out of the way but you see free kicks given for it all the time. Harsh to call him a cheat.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was a definite penalty and the ref bottled that one.

And with a soft second yellow it looks like Wenger has got into the refs head at half time so he's going to hand the title to them on a plate.

Cannot stand Arsenal or Wenger.

• Backroom

Second was more a pen than first

Simpson just let his team down massively, two stupid but clear yellow cards - ironically I think Giroud cheated a bit to make sure the ref saw the second

Second was more a pen than first

Simpson just let his team down massively, two stupid but clear yellow cards - ironically I think Giroud cheated a bit to make sure the ref saw the second

Soft one for me (didn't see the first mind).

• Backroom

Down to 10 men and the ref is clocking every second the ball isn't in play.

Theirs to lose now this title after the last 2 weeks

Maybe not - GET In

Wanted Leicester to win pre game but Vardys dive switched that

• Backroom

Deary me. What a stupid tackle to cost Leicester the game.

To be honest I have very little sympathy for Leicester here. They've been appalling this second half. Even with ten men their retention of the ball was embarrassing. They deserved to lose that.

Theirs to lose now this title after the last 2 weeks

Maybe not - GET In

Wanted Leicester to win pre game but Vardys dive switched that

That's bullshit Tom. It was never a dive.

Leicester had a stonewall penalty turned down and a soft red card.

How the @#/? can you want that set of red @#/?s to win the league?

@#/? football is set up against clubs like Leicester. @#/? Alan Smith taking about the foul for the winning free kick should have been a red? @#/? me.

Please, please don't tell me you think Leicester deserve to lose this title because you perceive it was a soft penalty. The big clubs have been buying penalties for years and years, a little guy gets one and there's a @#/? inquest. 10 men battle for almost half the match and you want the @#/?s from North London to win the league. That win for Arsenal is defeat for football.

@#/? @#/? sake!

Certainly seems like Arsene did a Fergie on the ref at half time

100% percent. That referee has just cost football a proper title win for the first time in 21 years.

@#/?.

• Backroom

Sorry Stu, but if you give the ball back to Arsenal time and time again you're going to get punished. Leicester could not hold onto the ball, they just gave it back to Arsenal repeatedly, often within seconds. Ten men or not, their game plan of let Arsenal attack every ten seconds was never going to work.

Deary me. What a stupid tackle to cost Leicester the game.

To be honest I have very little sympathy for Leicester here. They've been appalling this second half. Even with ten men their retention of the ball was embarrassing. They deserved to lose that.

@#/? me that's harsh. 10 men for half a match against Arsenal? Jesus @#/? wept.

Don't worry though, the big winners this weekend will be Man City. Hope you're all happy.

Sorry Stu, but if you give the ball back to Arsenal time and time again you're going to get punished. Leicester could not hold onto the ball, they just gave it back to Arsenal repeatedly, often within seconds. Ten men or not, their game plan of let Arsenal attack every ten seconds was never going to work.

Minus one, DE, minus one.

That's bullshit Tom. It was never a dive.

Leicester had a stonewall penalty turned down and a soft red card.

How the @#/? can you want that set of red @#/?s to win the league?

@#/? football is set up against clubs like Leicester. @#/? Alan Smith taking about the foul for the winning free kick should have been a red? @#/? me.

Please, please don't tell me you think Leicester deserve to lose this title because you perceive it was a soft penalty. The big clubs have been buying penalties for years and years, a little guy gets one and there's a @#/? inquest. 10 men battle for almost half the match and you want the @#/?s from North London to win the league. That win for Arsenal is defeat for football.

@#/? @#/? sake!

100% percent. That referee has just cost football a proper title win for the first time in 21 years.

@#/?.

You alright, Stuart?

• Backroom

So we all have to want them to win the league?

I think they will win it but if they won today it wouldn't have been interesting in the run in.

Vardy for me cheated, simple as and I'm happy it came back to bite him.

Tremendous rant there Stu!

Watching the likes of Drinkwater, Albrighton and Wes Morgan trying to hold back the tide reminded me of a side trying to grab a point to avoid relegation, not win the league.

After watching the Champions League cartel clubs get richer and richer over the last decade, with clubs now owned by sovereign wealth funds, I never thought I'd see something like this ever again, every fan of every 'normal' club should be willing them on with every ounce of their being!

And as for the 'dive', who gives a feck, David Speedie anyone!?

Archived