SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Massive result for Big Sam. What a player that Khazri looks. How manchester united are still in the top 5 I will never understand.

A lot of small club syndrome amongst the rest of the league in the first few months. That's disappeared in the past couple of months after Leicester maintained their challenge for the title and the so-called big clubs have continued to flounder. It seems like finally teams are dropping the cowardly act and taking the game to the big boys, rather than rolling over as we've all become accustomed to.

Massive result for Big Sam. What a player that Khazri looks. How manchester united are still in the top 5 I will never understand.

If you read your Sky Sports Subscription T & Cs it states that Man U must be in the top 5 regardless of results. Referees are permitted to influence results of Prem games in order to facilitate this if required.

• Backroom

No matter how Chelsea perform from now and until the last game, this season will be tinged with shame. Possibly the most obvious case of a team sulking and downing tools in footballing history.

Still, at least we're no longer the worst defending champs of the PL era :)

No matter how Chelsea perform from now and until the last game, this season will be tinged with shame. Possibly the most obvious case of a team sulking and downing tools in footballing history.

Well you could argue its Leeds in a way being defending champions during the first EPL season.

tbh no thoughts on Chelsea either way (obviously nice of them to take that title away from us) but always enjoy watching Newcastle get stuffed

3-0 now :)

• Backroom

I reckon Swansea and Norwich will go down with Villa..

Sunderland and Newcastle have enough quality to not go down

I can see Bournemouth dropping along with Villa and Norwich. Still think Allardyce will get Sunderland out of it, and Newcastle have enough individual quality to get the results needed to scrape survival (though you wouldn't think so based on the first forty five of today's match).

Archived