BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to get angry. Listen to that bellend Lenny Johnrose, on tonight's Lancashire Sport. Defending Liverpool 's 77.00 ticket.

"Nobody's forcing you to go the ground will still be full"

Staggering.

It's getting worse. "Blame sky,blame Jack Walker (for taking the game away from the working man!)

• Moderation Lead

Think he's got a point re people still paying it! You'll always get day trippers at the biggest clubs who will pay it.

The only way to stop it as an entire boycott.

Think he's got a point re people still paying it! You'll always get day trippers at the biggest clubs who will pay it.

The only way to stop it as an entire boycott.

Wonder how many will walk out on 77 minutes today.

In 20 years time premiership attendances will have fallen by 25-30%.. Whilst the Championship will be hit even more..........I think. I also think Ewood home fan attendances will drop below 10k before 2020.

People are getting fed up in droves. Money and hype are creating millionaires out of talentless cretins whilst young fans are not being engaged because they cannot afford it. Just look at our latest ticket offer £30 for three games and the take up will be negligible.

If I had one football wish to reward all, with the benefit of hindsight, it would be that the Premierleague had never happened

In 20 years time premiership attendances will have fallen by 25-30%.. Whilst the Championship will be hit even more..........I think. I also think Ewood home fan attendances will drop below 10k before 2020.

People are getting fed up in droves. Money and hype are creating millionaires out of talentless cretins whilst young fans are not being engaged because they cannot afford it. Just look at our latest ticket offer £30 for three games and the take up will be negligible.

If I had one football wish to reward all, with the benefit of hindsight, it would be that the Premierleague had never happened

Or that the maximum wage for players hadn't been scrapped (it would have been better to simply increase it, obviously with the benefit of hindsight).

As much as I'm enjoying Leicester's rise to the top, it does carry with it a certain ambivalence. The revisionists are already trying to wipe our title win from the history books. If Leicester achieve the unthinkable, they'll eclipse our triumph in 1995.

City 0-3 Leicester. This is getting silly now.

Who gives a toss if others forget our title win? We won't

However if Leicester do win it it will be rightly the most remarkable win in decades and the most improbable since Leeds in 92

In fact if their current exploits are the only interest in a dull and turgid top flight

I was about to post similar DE. What motivation does Pelligrini have now, and why should the players care what he wants from them. I presume City wanted to avoid speculation between now and next season but it could really have hurt them this season.

Very mixed feelings about Leicester. I do want them to break the monopoly but it's another name on the roll of honour for that particular trophy (inevitably I suppose) and another nail in the coffin of our former status.

Don't agree with that, Alan. It's another city club doing well, they've all had their turns (well most of them). A small town club winning it. Well that was something else.

• Backroom

As much as I'm enjoying Leicester's rise to the top, it does carry with it a certain ambivalence. The revisionists are already trying to wipe our title win from the history books. If Leicester achieve the unthinkable, they'll eclipse our triumph in 1995.

The commentators already mentioned Forest and Norwich doing well but no mention of 95

If you want to get angry. Listen to that bellend Lenny Johnrose, on tonight's Lancashire Sport. Defending Liverpool 's 77.00 ticket.

"Nobody's forcing you to go the ground will still be full"

Staggering.

It's getting worse. "Blame sky,blame Jack Walker (for taking the game away from the working man!)

The fundamental issue is whether you agree with free market capitalism or not. I don't and don't vote for it, but we have a conservative government so most people do. Can't have it both ways.

Archived