BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Journey Into Mordor

• Backroom

Unsure on Marshall at right back he's ineffective there but this season he is ineffective everywhere.

Still I feel if you can play people in position then you should rather than fitting people where you can so Henley should be starting there for me.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROVERS: Steele, Marshall, Duffy, Hanley ©, Olsson, Taylor, Evans, Akpan, Conway, Lawrence, Rhodes.

Subs: Raya (GK), Henley, Spurr, Kilgallon, Delfouneso, Williamson, O'Sullivan.

I like that team.

We've got to start fast and get an early goal..

Edit: maybe yes Henley should be in....

The best team we have available there. Still have doubts about Henley at full back, Marshall has been poor on the wing this season but played well the last two games at full back. Delf was ok vs Derby but woeful against Burnley so being dropped for Taylor is fair.

• Backroom

Would have Mahoney, Lenihan and another youngster on the bench instead of williamson, delfouneso and spurr as I think those 3 add nothing and won't get better. but happy with the team

He's already said he isn't going to do that. Would be surprised to see any of them this season.

Edit sorry we may see a bit of Lenihan

Glad he's stuck with Lawrence. If he'd been dropped after his (admittedly awful) miss against Burnley I think that would have seriously dipped his confidence, and I think he's been excellent since joining us other than that. COYB!

I was sat with the Leeds fans for that game as we'd sold out, tough afternoon I can tell you.

My favourite was Boxing Day late 80's, 0-2 down at h/t and came back to draw 2-2 ( Garner and Hendry) - 4000 away fans, hostile and just a great great atmosphere.

Both great games and great memories Gav.

Archived