BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Journey Into Mordor

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our players have totally lost the plot over the past 15 minutes. Can't string a set of passes together and losing possession at will. We need half time badly.

Are you serious DE?

Have a word with yourself man, we're 2-0 up FFS

You should know better Gav! We average conceding 2 goals a game, 2-0 is nothing with this defence.

I want a pint of what you're on.

We're away at Elland Rd, winning 2-0 and you're saying we need half time badly!

FFS DE have a word with yourself, that's ridiculous pal.

Gawd! I hope Gazza doesn' give his usual GazGivUp talk or we're in for squeaky bum time.

Leeds are abysymal and we could easily put four past this lot...........though I'll stick with my original 1-2.........which would mean a GazGivUp talk and a desperate hold out for a win.

• Backroom

Are you watching the game Gav? We were getting pummeled towards the end and were very lucky not to concede. If it went 2-1 would you be confident of us finishing the match ahead?

Sorry if I've upset you, but I don't trust our defence as much as you seemingly do.

Leeds will come after us at the start of the 2nd half. But if we keep them out for the 1st ten minutes or so, the crowd will turn on them, heads will drop and they'll be there for the taking. Concede early and the crowd could push them on and we could end up in trouble. Need to just keep giving it to Lawrence and Conway when we get it, they've got the beating of Leeds all night so far.

Are you watching the game Gav? We were getting pummeled towards the end and were very lucky not to concede. If it went 2-1 would you be confident of us finishing the match ahead?

Sorry if I've upset you, but I don't trust our defence as much as you seemingly do.

You've not upset me at all.

But saying the players have lost the plot and we need half time badly is embarrassing, but Gavlar agrees with you so maybe I'm wrong.

• Backroom

Good 1st half.

Lawrence running this game.

We need to STOP giving these silly fouls away.

To be fair the ref has been giving fouls for nothing. He needs to let the game flow a little, he's killing it at the moment with needless stoppages.

Think it's you that needs to calm down.

I said exactly the same just before DE did, Leeds were having a good spell, we were getting panicky at the back- get to half time and re-group for the second half.

Nice to start so positively - pity it only happens when results threaten Bowyer.

Said in an earlier post Leeds were crap and we would spank them and we will.

This one is not in doubt and we should all sit back and enjoy.

4-1 will make it a thoroughly enjoyable and profitable night.

Think Bowyer is finally beginning to find his feet !

Nice to start so positively - pity it only happens when results threaten Bowyer.

Said in an earlier post Leeds were crap and we would spank them and we will.

This one is not in doubt and we should all sit back and enjoy.

4-1 will make it a thoroughly enjoyable and profitable night.

Think Bowyer is finally beginning to find his feet !

3rd year's the charm..

Think it's you that needs to calm down.

I said exactly the same just before DE did, Leeds were having a good spell, we were getting panicky at the back- get to half time and re-group for the second half.

I'm calm, I'm not saying we've lost the plot and need H/T Matty.

Far to many on here looking for us to fail rather than win and it shows.

Embarrassing.

I fully expect abother Millwall ..2-0 up finish 2-2

Surprised how well we ppayed for half an hour, stupid fouls given away though although some I thought we won the ball in the air but yeah that needs to stop

Can't sit to deep for too long they were starting to dictate last 15 there and we look shaky at the back.

I think we have a good chance of signing Lawrence permanent in January if the embargo is lifted , raneri has his eyes on others and also as decent team at Leicester

Archived